2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Glad I passed on the rivalry pack. I was thinking about them yesterday actually and the only one that was kinda tempting was the Hoyas.

I would much rather have the KOs tho just my opinion

There's one done in General.
I like YOU guys...not general peeps :tongue:
Hey I'm a General peep
laugh.gif

If you wanna organize one later in the year go ahead.

I don't think there's a regular here who would mind it.

If General can successfully pull it off year after year this thread definitely can.

Nike put a full size run back up for the pack
Although they can pretty much be acquired for retail whenever on ebay

Last edited:
Breds meant to come in the mail today. Swear if any shinanigans occur like missin parcels and that I will be heat sauce extra spicey

You put extra spicy hot sauce on your bread?
Breds meant to come in the mail today. Swear if any shinanigans occur like missin parcels and that I will be heat sauce extra spicey

^That took some effort to read, haha.

<--  He wouldn't be the first one

Last edited:
Shout out to whoever copped those DS size 11 Miss Pacman's in the B/S thread :nthat: .. I had my eyes on them but too many recent purchases for me to the pull the trigger.

almost caved on the vday dunks but that cracked leather is just a no go for me still. I wonder if they will even hold up years later

Last edited:

Question for you guys, and i'm not by any means bashing the restock link @2ndName.

Is anyone happy they passed on the Rivalry pack? I had both of them sitting in my shop, and upon going up and checking them out I just thought they were complete booty.
I bought both of them and I love em. They make good beaters IMO

Question for you guys, and i'm not by any means bashing the restock link @2ndName

Is anyone happy they passed on the Rivalry pack? I had both of them sitting in my shop, and upon going up and checking them out I just thought they were complete booty.
I'm a sucker for baby blue Carolina blue sky blue and all the other blues so I only scooped that pair. Would've preferred suede rather than the patent leather but I'm cool. Already have gtown kicks. Diff strokes for diff folks

Back
Top Bottom