2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I only copped UNCs from Rivalry pack and I love 'em.... well worth it TO ME. Like the person above me I'm a sucker for Caro blue. Preferably patent leather.

sz. 7 YOTHs on the bay---125 shipped. #GLAWD

they are flawed, like two small dots where something happened. Honestly not that noticeable. #TeamSmallFoot represent!

I'm SO good
laugh.gif
I don't like 'em. With or without flaws. Too much red.

I'd cop SOMPs over those cuz I wear a lot of black.
You DO like them...trust me..
laugh.gif

tried-hypnosis-went-into-a-coma_o_1389583.jpg

almost caved on the vday dunks but that cracked leather is just a no go for me still. I wonder if they will even hold up years later
I don't have the v day dunks, but the krampus' are made with cracked leather and mine are holding up great after a yr and a half
Id like to agree with you there but krampus cracked leather doesnt look the same. maybe because its painted black but i could see the white cracked leather totally not standing the test of time.

Id like to agree with you there but krampus cracked leather doesnt look the same. maybe because its painted black but i could see the white cracked leather totally not standing the test of time.[/quote]

I had the same feeling when I saw the krampus' in person and they've lasted
But I agree with you just took a look and the vdays look like they have bigger cracks compared to my krampus sb's

Back
Top Bottom