2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

DO IT, those linens, the acorns, the 3m snakes... ALL worth retail, and you'd be crazy to pass them up on sale.

One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong...
No gum sole on the Brut's??? What do I win??? 
happy.gif

Also, not sure if I missed these being posted, but they are available on CCS. I'd look for them on discount if most of my collection didn't consist of black/grey. I like them more than the recent, louder GR's...

04292036_w.jpg

Last edited:
Hold up.  I'm somewhat color blind...  Is the swoosh on the Thai Temples not gold?  Is it silver?!

The official color designation is Metallic Gold/Metallic Vegas Gold which would indicate that there's a different gold used for the swoosh.

Hold up.  I'm somewhat color blind...  Is the swoosh on the Thai Temples not gold?  Is it silver?!
no silver swoosh on the Thai Temples?

That's what I thought but now that I'm looking at them I can't tell.  Is it some kind of optical illusion?
Yes, the swoosh on the Thai Temples is the same color gold that's on the mid panel.  So that would make two that are different I guess? Not sure what he was hinting at...

I was hinting that the Thais have a gold swoosh.  I don't own a pair of Tiffs so I substituted to complete the metallic 4 Horsemen. 

Last edited:
I gotta get my on feet pics game up - my royals and my AJKOs been my sneaker of choice of late though.. Thinking about busting out my guccis it's been a while

Not a dunk, but still SB, does anyone own any pairs of the Mogan Mid 2?  I've seen them for awhile now and have always wanted to cop a pair as outdoor/hiking shoes. Any thoughts?

CCS has two styles for only 44.99 and 49.99 respectively, only sizes 8 & 9 available in both colorways...

5836270_w.jpg

http://shop.ccs.com/product/model:1.../brown/gold/?cm=searchnikesbshoes#sku=5836270

2282097-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

http://shop.ccs.com/product/model:1...-2-oms-mens/brown/black/?cm=searchnikesbshoes

If anyone finds these in a size 11.5/12 for a similar price please let me know, I'd really appreciate it...

talked with a rep---the codes were sent at random; so it wasn't based on a specific "criteria." I heard there's supposedly another round of emails being sent but if you didn't get one it was just a luck of the draw.

man it's a pair of golenrods where the starting bid LITERALLY changes every day---it increases. My thing is "fool, if nobody bid on them at 80 bucks a pop, WHY ON EARTH WOULD THEY BID AT 128!?" :lol:

fools be dumb man, I swear.

Back
Top Bottom