2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Same. between running kicks/olympic hockey/world cup kits they've seen a lot of me this year.
now im mad i only got the 25.00 card... i have purchased lebron iDs, 2 pair of kd gumbo ids and both hacky sacks off there, infrared jordan vi... and more...

love
nice...waiting on my pair to come in.,. 100 shipped with special edition box. DS condition

now im mad i only got the 25.00 card... i have purchased lebron iDs, 2 pair of kd gumbo ids and both hacky sacks off there, infrared jordan vi... and more...
hmm. wonder how they did it then. I mean, between those iDs alone you should have gotten more love
laugh.gif

Just had to share this laughable listing on Ebay. Reminded me of the guy who wanted a PC on like 20+ pairs from a tiny picture (Same type of shelving, same type of idiot)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SHOE-COLLECTION-NIKE-SB-DUNK-JORDAN-AIR-MAX-11-5-12-/331203955793?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4d1d4b4c51

what-gif-birmingham-blog.gif

So I count 17 pairs...would make each pair just shy of $300 :lol:

Also, my favorite part, "I will not sell these individually so please don't ask" - Some people are crazy...
lol a bunch of garabage... who is this guy kidding

Just had to share this laughable listing on Ebay. Reminded me of the guy who wanted a PC on like 20+ pairs from a tiny picture (Same type of shelving, same type of idiot)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SHOE-COLLEC...3955793?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4d1d4b4c51

what-gif-birmingham-blog.gif

So I count 17 pairs...would make each pair just shy of $300 
laugh.gif

Also, my favorite part, "I will not sell these individually so please don't ask" - Some people are crazy...
what a bunch of garbage lol

That's hilarious. Someone's gotta buy some dub zeroes if they want blue lobsters? He's trippin. And I say this as someone who loved and beat my dub zeros to the ground in high school.

Dub Zeros aren't even the worst of the lot, he's got those Grape Spizikes and some of those 60+ mish mash shoes. Not to mention anyone dropping 300 for a pair of Team Bank Hyperdunks deserves an intervention.

Dub Zeros aren't even the worst of the lot, he's got those Grape Spizikes and some of those 60+ mish mash shoes. Not to mention anyone dropping 300 for a pair of Team Bank Hyperdunks deserves an intervention.
lol... the hyperdunks and 60+ are a $20.00 kick you would see at plato's closet or goodwill...

only halfway decent kicks in that lot are the Jordan Vi Lakers, and The Dunk galaxy...

Last edited:
IM QS DROPPING MY $25 CODE ON NT

IF YALL KNOW THE THREADS I FREQUENT THE MOST THEN KEEP AN EYE THERE.

SALUDOS

This is a random question, but does anyone know if the Gore-Tex dunks were widely available upon release?  I only ask because I have rarely seen them for sale and have wanted a pair for awhile.  Didn't think they were limited or would be so hard to find. The only thing I can attribute it to is that they were made to be beat up, hence everyone beat them up.  Thanks in advance for any knowledge you can share...

Last edited:
I got the $25 gift card from Nike too. I don't even order that much from them so I don't think it has to do with how much you have purchased in the past.

Back
Top Bottom