2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I ain't got nothing but I only spent like $105 on NDC in the last few years so I understand

I think my code is going to be used for the US Away jersey I've had my eye on.
I think you're one of the few people I've seen who likes that kit. Personally, I loved all the hate it got. Still won't buy tho. I do need the home shirt maybe this weekend. 

Yeah I'm weird like that, I love that kit it's so ridiculous. Not as ridiculous as if they'd gone with something akin to the Acid Wash Denim looking 94 Away. I'm in no rush to get it since it's so reviled I feel like unless we move into the Semifinals it'll stay in stock until they drop the price. With this expiring at the end of the month though I may make a final call on the 31st.

I think you're one of the few people I've seen who likes that kit. Personally, I loved all the hate it got. Still won't buy tho. I do need the home shirt maybe this weekend. 
The Away is dope. The Home kit is plain like England's. 

liking this SB group! thanks guys for everyone sharing the live links for sale, 

sorry for being new here but do you think this will be an easy cop? will there be any shop except from nike store to get the new nik sb x aj

liking this SB group! thanks guys for everyone sharing the live links for sale, 

sorry for being new here but do you think this will be an easy cop? will there be any shop except from nike store to get the new nik sb x aj
very difficult cop status for sure.

I envision these to be one of the hardest releases of the year for an SB shoe..

Pretty surprised to say this, but I'm feeling nothing towards those Lance Mountain AJxSB's...

Last edited:

Not a dunk, but still SB, does anyone own any pairs of the Mogan Mid 2?  I've seen them for awhile now and have always wanted to cop a pair as outdoor/hiking shoes. Any thoughts?

CCS has two styles for only 44.99 and 49.99 respectively, only sizes 8 & 9 available in both colorways...

If anyone finds these in a size 11.5/12 for a similar price please let me know, I'd really appreciate it...
Aren't Morgan's 6.0s?

Tiffs were very highly sought after but also relatively plentiful. I think these will be very highly sought after but relatively scarce. 
Plentiful. Yes. but the demand was so high, It make it seem like it was a hyperstrike. I will never forget. 2nd worst release of the year behind the Supreme Foamposites

I was thinking there was a spending limit to those Nike codes but guess not. Oh well, maybe i'll luck out next time. Does it work for anything? Jordans and day 1 releases too?

Aren't Morgan's 6.0s?

Not anymore, Nike 6.0 ceased to exist back in 2011, SB absorbed quite a few of the models, although from what I've seen they come in the brown box with the black/teal label. But they do have Nike SB insoles now.

talked with a rep---the codes were sent at random; so it wasn't based on a specific "criteria." I heard there's supposedly another round of emails being sent but if you didn't get one it was just a luck of the draw.
nike made the email sound like it was due to there customer loyalty 
mean.gif
 shoulda just been like congratulations you were randomly chosen for this 

Air ups a couple weeks ago, Aero jams on sat, royal j pack came mon, just ordered linens. All these coupon codes, sales, and rebates are about to bankrupt me

Back
Top Bottom