2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any of the fam can help me out here, I don't have a facebook, but my GF does. I sent a invite request for NDSBG, is there anything else I have to do? How do i know if I/she has been accepted? Also requested an invite to the marketplace but I see nothing.

Any help is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any of the fam can help me out here, I don't have a facebook, but my GF does. I sent a invite request for NDSBG, is there anything else I have to do? How do i know if I/she has been accepted? Also requested an invite to the marketplace but I see nothing.

Any help is appreciated.
You will receive a notification saying your request was approved. Also the groups will show up on the left side of your news feed under groups if you missed the notification. It a large group you should be approved in less than a week.

Edit: this is mine 

Last edited:
Facebook groups will be my downfall. Now y'all got me looking at 3M dunks in Newcastle's possibly for 200 shipped together. In awesome shPe

Any help is appreciated.
I've tried to get into that group numerous times and never get a response.

i tried to join and i think i got denied because i had to re-request just now when i went to check the group :nerd:

raging bulls?
tongue.gif

so worth it
Oh yea. I wore mines today

I have some kind of grease stain/dirt on the toe box of my Newcastles.  Not sure if I can clean it or not...

WOWOW so excited about the pink box I just copped.

Not a dunk, but I will be using them to change my life forever

I'll tell the full story with pics when they arrive

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Couldn't take it anymore just ordered my J-Pack can't wait til they come in $180 free shipping 

Thanks to SPoT 
roll.gif

Last edited:
List it buy it now with immediate pay... So many dead beats on ebay... I get tired of relisting every item because of that

I want to do that but I don;t have a high enough level paypal account for that. So this guy will continue to mess with me for a week

Anyone interested in the "stars" or "4th of July", be on the lookout at premier.  just got shipping confirmation for my backorder so they might have restocked.

Anyone interested in the "stars" or "4th of July", be on the lookout at premier.  just got shipping confirmation for my backorder so they might have restocked.

Really sweet idk if I should just wait til the 1st of June or be on the lookout I think my impulse shopping of nike SB will decide to stalk thepremierstore lol but those are def a buy

Back
Top Bottom