2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Slight derail.

I listed a pair of kicks on eBay and they were purchased pretty quick on BIN.

Dude doesn't pay and won't respond to contact so I filed a claim and the same buyer buys and the cycle seems to repeating.

Why are people awful?
Block the buyer, you can block users on ebay so they can't bid or buy your items. Also require immediate payment, I think you just need to upgrade your paypal to a business account.

Block the buyer, you can block users on ebay so they can't bid or buy your items. Also require immediate payment, I think you just need to upgrade your paypal to a business account.

No Paypal business account required. I can require immediate payment on my regular account, but I've also been a member since 2002, so take that for what it's worth.

No Paypal business account required. I can require immediate payment on my regular account, but I've also been a member since 2002, so take that for what it's worth.
. Strange, when I tried doing immediate payment on a listing it told me I had to upgrade my paypal account from personal to business.

Wow 510s restocked?? that is nuts to me. wonder what else nike has in the stash gettin ready to come out. 

real tempting and remember to go half size up cause them joints are TIGHT

and BTW anyone know when the diamond supply store in SF Bay Area is opening up?

Wow 510s restocked?? that is nuts to me. wonder what else nike has in the stash gettin ready to come out. 

real tempting and remember to go half size up cause them joints are TIGHT

and BTW anyone know when the diamond supply store in SF Bay Area is opening up?
I'm wondering if Nike has some sort of restock coming up as well.......

. Strange, when I tried doing immediate payment on a listing it told me I had to upgrade my paypal account from personal to business.
How old is your eBay account? I've had one since 2005-ish and there's some differences I've noticed. Newer accounts don't get their money until after their product is shipped and received by the buyer. On my account (because of its age) I get the money immediately. It stands to reason that if you're account is relatively new, they will put other road blocks on your account like buy it now immediate payment option. I have a personal PayPal and can use immediate payment option no issue.

nike got my pockets like.....

How old is your eBay account? I've had one since 2005-ish and there's some differences I've noticed. Newer accounts don't get their money until after their product is shipped and received by the buyer. On my account (because of its age) I get the money immediately. It stands to reason that if you're account is relatively new, they will put other road blocks on your account like buy it now immediate payment option. I have a personal PayPal and can use immediate payment option no issue.

i kinda hear you on a lot of the points and the overall possibility of restrictions but one part is not entirely accurate. My account is actually from 2004 and when i stopped selling for a few years and came back to it i had that problem. But after a few sales, it started giving the cash without the hold, age account may play a role but i know its not the only determining factor. If I stopped doing any transactions on ebay it might go back. at least according to paypal communication its based on how many sales you do and how regularly.

Man if I had a $50 or even a $25 gift card, I'd probably be forced to jump on those 510's even though I'm not fond of camo. Those 510's with black laces do look super clean though. C'mon Nike, hook a brutha up! Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom