2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Also since youre obviously in a fantastic mood I'll take your Thai Temples..

You know...

To clean them and stuff. 

wink.gif
I'm generous, I'm not insane.

Nike didn't send me an email :frown: I have alot of 2013 purchases, but only the Tiffs in 2014, maybe they think I don't like them anymore lol

Pulled the trigger on those jpack highs. Way to much positive feedback for me to pass. I need a semi beater anyway. Just waiting on my shipping confirmation from civil.

Nice. Glad those coupons are being used, at $70 I might cop the 510's again. For $95 it'd still be a deal but the money's tight nowadays. Got vaca's coming up and a wedding. Gotta save and not spend even though I want to on those 510's.

i kinda hear you on a lot of the points and the overall possibility of restrictions but one part is not entirely accurate. My account is actually from 2004 and when i stopped selling for a few years and came back to it i had that problem. But after a few sales, it started giving the cash without the hold, age account may play a role but i know its not the only determining factor. If I stopped doing any transactions on ebay it might go back. at least according to paypal communication its based on how many sales you do and how regularly.
Yeah that's good information to know. I never really stopped using eBay for any substantial period of time so that's probably why I never had the restrictions.

Anyone not using there ndc codes and wanna hook me up so I can order these 510 camo feel free to pm me lol thanks for the help in advance

Nice. Glad those coupons are being used, at $70 I might cop the 510's again. For $95 it'd still be a deal but the money's tight nowadays. Got vaca's coming up and a wedding. Gotta save and not spend even though I want to on those 510's.

Yeah that's good information to know. I never really stopped using eBay for any substantial period of time so that's probably why I never had the restrictions.

sell a pair......buy a pair.....

sell a pair......buy a pair.....
Been doing too much of that lately. My collection is down to the barebones. Still have more shoes than most girls but I love each pair I have and just cannot get rid of anymore...

Last edited:
Anybody willing to share their NDC gift card offer with me for those 510's? Used mine last night on the UNC rivalry pack and wish I would've waited for these 510's.

Recently getting back into SB's. J Packs sort of brought me back out. Old username was: SortaNew2Retro. Been on here since 2003. Missed out on a lot. Good to see the SB thread is still going very strong. Trying to catch up/keep up with new stuff.

esk221, what up? Logikal Accord from SC.

i thought they were going to be mismatching shoes  
Right shoe is black AJ1xSB royals and left shoe is the white AJ1xSB royals. So Lance basically is doing what we all want to do 
happy.gif
 Have one complete Royal pair and one complete Bred pair 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom