2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

a2a0.jpg

Star dunks make an appearance in the vid if anyone is interested. 
Premier just shipped my order. They should arrive on Thirsty Thursday. I'll watch the vid off of GP
laugh.gif
 I'm just patiently waiting 

Premier just shipped my order. They should arrive on Thirsty Thursday. I'll watch the vid off of GP
laugh.gif
 I'm just patiently waiting 
I was super close to buying them but the materials don't look up to par. 

If I can ever get them on a discount then I'll be happy. 

I was super close to buying them but the materials don't look up to par. 

If I can ever get them on a discount then I'll be happy. 
When is the quality ever up par? Maybe a few pairs a year. I just rocked my J-Pack Bred lows and the material is average. nothing special. I just love the design of the "Stars". I don't look for quality with Nike Retros anymore.

Last edited:

When is the quality ever up par? Maybe a few pairs a year. I just rocked my J-Pack Bred lows and the material is average. nothing special. I just love the design over the "Stars". I don't look for quality with Nike Retros anymore.
this. repped

They should release a high version of the supreme lows.. Like they did with the tiffs

I know I might be in the extreme minority here but those regular jpack dunks are still my fav pairs, turn heads every time I wear them. Royals are kinda stiff and the sb is alittle too tight around the toe box.

Last edited:

That's a good topic of conversation @KAWS1.

What originally drew you to Nike SB as a brand, and what pair of SB's were your first pair?
I was always on skate shoes growing up skating, mostly PJ Ladd's models and emerica stuff. Some supra. Then I remember the Zoom Tres came out and for whatever reason, that shoe became my obsession. I had the brown toe cap pair with the camo back and the grey with volt hits. From there I moved on to Bueller's, TaunTauns, stuff like that. Now it's a bonified obsession. 

I know I might be in the extreme minority here but those regular jpack dunks are still my fav pairs, turn heads every time I wear them. Royals are kinda stiff and the sb is alittle too tight around the toe box.

Lol I remember those poor mans JPacks sitting til like a day or two after the royals dropped. Lol the whole game changed after that.

I also remember (myself included) wondering why NikeSB would drop the Royals so soon after those other two.... Nike proved me extremely wrong.

Last edited:

Lol I remember those poor mans JPacks sitting til like a day or two after the royals dropped. Lol the whole game changed after that.

I also remember (myself included) wondering why NikeSB would drop the Royals so soon after those other two.... Nike proved me extremely wrong.
Even tho I had scored two pairs of royals i couldn't resist 38 bucks a pair on finishline.I should have doubled up on these. They are the most comfortable pairs once you swap for a sb Insole.

As bad as it sounds I've never worn my royals so I don't know what they feel like. I automatically assume the SB is more comfortable tho.

Back
Top Bottom