2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I know I might be in the extreme minority here but those regular jpack dunks are still my fav pairs, turn heads every time I wear them. Royals are kinda stiff and the sb is alittle too tight around the toe box.
Shoulda went half size up mine fit fine 
wink.gif

I know I might be in the extreme minority here but those regular jpack dunks are still my fav pairs, turn heads every time I wear them. Royals are kinda stiff and the sb is alittle too tight around the toe box.
Shoulda went half size up mine fit fine :wink:
They fit fine but I mean the toe box is just more snug by nature. The regular dunk is just right, not too snug not too loose plus fit more tts

Last edited:
My First SB and man I never imagine this pair comes with different kind of leather. Price are friendly too and I only need to pay 30USD for the shipping from USA to DUBAI UAE. Thank you NT SB Brother. This was taken in the afternoon before going home in the parking. So Cool with Black LAces.

My First SB and man I never imagine this pair comes with different kind of leather. Price are friendly too and I only need to pay 30USD for the shipping from USA to DUBAI UAE. Thank you NT SB Brother. This was taken in the afternoon before going home in the parking. So Cool with Black LAces.
Black laces make this shoe what it is.

to double up or not...
Please answer this for me and I'm not trying to sarcastic or rude or negative. Why do people double up on the same kicks. My kicks never get destroyed or messed up to point where I need to take out another pair. Why would you do it? Just curious

Please answer this for me and I'm not trying to sarcastic or rude or negative. Why do people double up on the same kicks. My kicks never get destroyed or messed up to point where I need to take out another pair. Why would you do it? Just curious
to look at and smell the other pair? don't judge me... y'all do it too. :smile:

Last edited:

to double up or not...
People double up for the simple fact of one to rock and one to stock. It seems silly but in 5-10 years when the original pair you have is beat youll still have ap air you can either keep pristine for collection purposes or you can rock for another 5-10 years. I always double or triple up on shoes that mean alot to me so ill have at least 1 DS pair for the collection.

You are the man, copped for 75$
how 75? Lol
been sittin on cncpts coupons from every order i had with them that they messed up just waiting for something good to release online. i have 3 left. im crossing my fingers this one comes in tact, in the right size and the right colorway. copped the sky hi lunar dunks for my girl as well on the cheap while i was at it.

I do it with older kicks that do not pop up often but the new stuff not worth it to me 

I personally used to do this with a lot of releases. But my collection has gotten to such a size that there's really no need to buy doubles of shoes because I don't wear shoes consecutively. Even my go to's I wear maybe once every two weeks.

I do see purpose in purchasing doubles for die-hard collectors, though.

People double up for the simple fact of one to rock and one to stock. It seems silly but in 5-10 years when the original pair you have is beat youll still have ap air you can either keep pristine for collection purposes or you can rock for another 5-10 years. I always double or triple up on shoes that mean alot to me so ill have at least 1 DS pair for the collection.

This.

I still occasionally skate in some of my older SBs, which brings them closer to their demise... so I have multiples of all my favorite SBs, One to wear and one (or more) tucked away for when I finally destroy them. I still have three pairs of Mondrians in storage because just because I love that shoe so much. 

I personally used to do this with a lot of releases. But my collection has gotten to such a size that there's really no need to buy doubles of shoes because I don't wear shoes consecutively. Even my go to's I wear maybe once every two weeks.

I do see purpose in purchasing doubles for die-hard collectors, though.
That's another reason why I don't do it. I don't get the opportunity to rock mines as frequently as I like because I have to constantly rotate to wear.

Back
Top Bottom