2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All these sites with stars. I don't wanna read any complaints later about not being able to cop lol :tongue:
im sure if anyone sees these posts at like 10 or 11 pm theyll be screwed.

uprise send help 2 and SPoT's(non special box editions)
I thought uprise went pretty quick at first? In any case those Send Help 2's were doomed (in my opinion) because the 1's seemed to be only popular among a small group. SPoT's sat but eventually sold out in almost all the places I would normally look (Blades NYC had them for a month or two). But besides those few, more often than not collabs SELL like hotcakes. WOF's, WPF's, Black/Grey UCS's, Tiffs, Petoskey's, 510's, BAOs, (SOMP's kinda?), MIA's, FTC/Finally's, Cvilist's, etc (I'm sure I'm forgetting some, and these are all just from the past year pretty much).
eh uprises appeared to go quick but there's a full size run at a bunch of outlets now and a bunch of sites were having to let them go for up to 50% off. true most collabs sell out yes, but a good amount of that hype is to the beasts/resellers. i was just answering your question tho.

Last edited:
feel like theres no good color ways in the mids, i like the burgundy pair & the crown royal look alike pair. Not sure if a cop or not but not a bad shoe.

feel like theres no good color ways in the mids, i like the burgundy pair & the crown royal look alike pair. Not sure if a cop or not but not a bad shoe.
If the colors were better in the mids and they didn't have the strap I would only buy mids...

I only considered mid pros without the strap but never actually purchased any.
I have these, the color goes with a lot of stuff but I hate that strap...I was trying to figure out a way to make them look good once I cut the strap off but I don't see a way to do it.

Last edited:
My First SB and man I never imagine this pair comes with different kind of leather. Price are friendly too and I only need to pay 30USD for the shipping from USA to DUBAI UAE. Thank you NT SB Brother. This was taken in the afternoon before going home in the parking. So Cool with Black LAces.

Man I was out in Dubai last summer :wow: :wow: :wow: Crazy hot but a rich man's paradise. I need to go back once I'm balling out of control.

I only considered mid pros without the strap but never actually purchased any.
I have these, the color goes with a lot of stuff but I hate that strap...I was trying to figure out a way to make them look good once I cut the strap off but I don't see a way to do it.

I wanted these back in the day when i first saw they were coming out but i passed. not even sure if they released

They're still gonna sell out. And they're still going to go up on the Bay for $450+ for the BS version, $275+ for the regular Nike version.
roll.gif
I highly doubt that these will sell for anywhere near those prices.

$450 for a dope box?!
Quote:

Unfortunately, they really don't have to worry about it not selling. What's the last major collab you can think of that DIDN'T sell out?

Last edited:

roll.gif
I highly doubt that these will sell for anywhere near those prices.

$450 for a dope box?!

Quote:
I was mostly being sarcastic, I know that's hard to tell through text. I was thinking about BP's in-store version, which many NT'ers like less than the regular version, selling for $300+. For good reason, resellers buy up all in-store collabs then sell them to people at absurd prices. The more ridiculous a shoe is (ie UCS) generally means more hype. This isn't always the case and I'm not saying I actually think the shoes will go for that $$$ but I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised. Stupid shoes tend to become very desirable and sell at ridiculous prices. My first thoughts are the Jordan Futures, or AJ1SB's which sell for $300-$400. These past few years have been crazy for hype, and things sell for prices that should never even be considered by a reasonable human being. But supply runs the show in these cases because regardless of demand, the supply will be bought up by resellers locally and sold off to whoever doesn't live near/wasn't around the shop at the time of drop.

Last edited:
I can't believe how fast this thread moves in 3 weeks. I just picked up the stars .. I can't wait for those to get in.

Back
Top Bottom