2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

NikeID's came in today for anyone interested:

Dunk low
Black suede
Speckled midsole
Red lace swap from snake eyes

Im happy with these. They feel so thin without the SB padding though and hella smell like glue.

You think the suede $10 price increase is justified? Last year u coulda chosen all suede with no $10 increase

I like it. It feels nice XD

Yea man that really caught me by surprise when I was looking at them last week. I think I'll eventually get a pair and probably try your leather cream idea or baby oil like void did so I can get those ashy panels a little darker. Lol

I'M BACK!

Spent a month in the woods trudging around looking at rocks. So glad to be back in civilization. I managed to snag a pair of Stars off ebay while I was out for $10 over retail- not bad, loving the pics and can't wait till they arrive.

Next SBs will be the white Lance Mountains. Also got the lacelocks for my WPF will be putting those on soon.

Jackson and woodbury commons should have uprises for 80 bucks if you still lookin.
I'm looking but would like to pay under 50 now.

you would? mannnnnn i was expecting these for 50 and got straight up hosed when I opened the box lol. I was scouring the net trying to find the same deal with no avail.... ended up taking the 80 buck sale because i was so OCD about having them at that point.

you would? mannnnnn i was expecting these for 50 and got straight up hosed when I opened the box lol. I was scouring the net trying to find the same deal with no avail.... ended up taking the 80 buck sale because i was so OCD about having them at that point.
Yeah now that I know they went for 41.97 at the outlet, I won't pay much more

I'M BACK!

Spent a month in the woods trudging around looking at rocks. So glad to be back in civilization. I managed to snag a pair of Stars off ebay while I was out for $10 over retail- not bad, loving the pics and can't wait till they arrive.

Next SBs will be the white Lance Mountains. Also got the lacelocks for my WPF will be putting those on soon.

Welcome back, happy to hear you recieved the lacelocks. Enjoy em!

So my friend texted me today and said can i help him get a pair of sb gucci dunks. I was secretly in tears 

I'M BACK!

Where you did get the lacelocks from?

Man I went to look for those. Gone!
Jackson and woodbury commons should have uprises for 80 bucks if you still lookin.
I'm looking but would like to pay under 50 now.
Woodbury commons don't have em. I was there a couple days ago. Just the bazooka joes and the red lows with the green swoosh
I was there last weekend and they had pairs, must have sold out

Picked up J-Pack highs today at my local spot. Very nice shoe, happy to jump on the bandwagon there. They also had both pairs of the Lance Mountains on display. Two words for all y'all. SUPER. FIRE. The white pair is better in person IMO, but to each their own. Paper for the packaging is nice, too. 

anyone have the tropical teals (or whatever they called?) $60 on couple sites seems like a nice fresh summer kicks but dont really know how they look in person or what outfits they go with.

Back
Top Bottom