2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You think the suede $10 price increase is justified? Last year u coulda chosen all suede with no $10 increase

IMO yes, but depends on what you prefer.

For comparison the suede is standard material like on most GR releases, black spruce lows comes to mind. I knew it wasn't gonna happen but I was hoping for some CNY type suede.

Kind of a lull right now in the dunk sb world, I need something to get excited about! Stars aren't really doing it for me, and those blacksheep joints are a definite pass.

Kind of a lull right now in the dunk sb world, I need something to get excited about! Stars aren't really doing it for me, and those blacksheep joints are a definite pass.
I feel like they started out strong this year, but nothing impressive, in my opinion, to look forward to.

I'm so disappointed by the Blacksheep joints. I thought it was gonna be like the boombox that the box has....kinda like a homage to "Do The Right Thing", which would've been dope.

These are a big let down

Y are dunk id so limited in customization? Almost no point in it.

Also, for the be true to school id dunks, do they have air units in soles?

I think they're breaking in new factories for the iD stuff, also when they have a lot of options available mistakes are always rampant.

As for the air units, no they always ship them with insoles that could have them in, but don't. The kind of insole used on the Zoom Dunks (not SB) that have the concentric circles on the insole similar to the outsole.

Someone in my local FB group selling the red/elephant sb dunk lows size 9.5 worn. If anyone wants the info PM me.

I hope I don't miss out on any random out of the blue restocks (not that I'm actually in the hunt for anything currently). My roommates moved out and I won't move in / have internet at my new apartment until SUNDAY 
frown.gif

On another note the mailman is delivering a special little package for me today so I should have on feet pics either Friday or Saturday 
happy.gif
. Stay tuned 
nthat.gif

On another note the mailman is delivering a special little package for me today so I should have on feet pics either Friday or Saturday :D . Stay tuned :nthat: .
Didn't you say you got a pair of your grails coming your way? NICE!

On another note, I feel like blacksheep put way too much in the extras (packaging, laces) and not enough into the shoe.....this could've been one of those "Grail" status releases if the shoe looked the part :smh:

Last edited:

I hope I don't miss out on any random out of the blue restocks (not that I'm actually in the hunt for anything currently). My roommates moved out and I won't move in / have internet at my new apartment until SUNDAY 
frown.gif

On another note the mailman is delivering a special little package for me today so I should have on feet pics either Friday or Saturday 
happy.gif
. Stay tuned 
nthat.gif
Read this and somehow took away from it "blue box restocks" and got real excited for a minute......haha. Looking forward to seeing what you got, buddy.

On another note, I feel like blacksheep put way too much in the extras (packaging, laces) and not enough into the shoe.....this could've been one of those "Grail" status releases if the shoe looked the part
mean.gif

Wow, that's pretty dope. Further evidence that they put more thought into the packaging and extras. Will be interesting to see how this goes.

last night i hit the giraffes with some leather cream which made the leather look a little more charcoal grey... i got some on the giraffe memory foam material and made it darker so said **** it and coated the whole shoe with it 
laugh.gif
 i have another pair of giraffes coming in today got 1 pair for 60 and the other for 50 shipped will posts pics in the afternoon so you can see them side by side 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mobmace  

Today's wear.. I know lots of ya'll ain't a fan of these but these have grown on me for a bit. Still prefer the lows though.
At the end of the day, you gotta do you. Respect. Rock what you like and fudge those who don't like it 

Lol this is why I can't custom paint a shoe....I'd love the stars if the heel was black instead of the stars and was gonna try to paint the heel tab black but knowing my luck, I'd end up ruining the whole shoe haha.

Lol this is why I can't custom paint a shoe....I'd love the stars if the heel was black instead of the stars and was gonna try to paint the heel tab black but knowing my luck, I'd end up ruining the whole shoe haha.
i was actually thinking of applying it on the girrafe material before i started and near the edges of the leather my hand passed it a little and it got darker... it actually looked really dope so thats why i applied it all around.... it gave it a nice healthy shiny coat look 

laugh.gif

also tape off what you dont wanna affect... guess i didnt really care cuz i got another pair coming 

Last edited:

On another note, I feel like blacksheep put way too much in the extras (packaging, laces) and not enough into the shoe.....this could've been one of those "Grail" status releases if the shoe looked the part
mean.gif

If the lace locks are those cassette tapes, it doesn't even go with their actual shoe. The fact that the box/packaging is going to be super dope makes the actual shoe itself even more underwhelming. 

Yea I don't even use my kinect except to talk to tv and quick xbox fitness workouts lol My girl uses it most though with her zumba game.
Reps to everyone who commented on this. I don't wanna derail the thread-I play PS3/PS4 exclusively. Only got the Xbox because 1) it was $61 lol and 2) the home theater/media integration is what I've been trying to accomplish for nearly 5 years. So, kinect is a huge part of that.

The day one edition doesn't resell for what I thought it did. Keeping it as a memento of a come-up.

To keep this post on topic: today's wear for vacation day #2/doctors appointment to get my back looked out. Hoping its not Sciatica :\

Back
Top Bottom