2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nice choice. I would have to pick the Chocolates from the orange box series. 10 years of searching and the hunt still continues. :smh::rolleyes:x

The closest thing I have seen around for sale even recently would be Zoo Yorks.

Still, Paris would be the unicorn for most of us older SB heads. Still cannot believe these and Londons were in outlets back in 2004... now THAT is a :smh: moment.

Last edited:
The closest thing I have seen around for sale even recently would be Zoo Yorks.

Still, Paris would be the unicorn for most of us older SB heads. Still cannot believe these and Londons were in outlets back in 2004... now THAT is a :smh: moment.

The Paris cw is like the effing loch ness monster to us bro. I've never even seen them in person and that's in a span of 10 years since they've dropped. Yes, and the point that they ended up in outlets back then is pretty damn sad. Haha, can you imagine some guy back in the day copping those at an outlet for half the price and just using them as his everyday shoe. :x

ProjectBlitz aka CroatianStyle has a Paris size 10.5 for 5500$....
laugh.gif

My local shop here got 36 pairs of the Concord Dunk SBs. They even had a size 14 (YES, FOURTEEN).

It was described to me as this general release being in between a general release and a quickstrike. This is somewhat limited but the owner was able to order a ample supply of them. Hope that sort of helps.

Now, which shoe to wear on Saturday...

If you ever sell anything, let me know bro! We're same size!

Can't remember if these had a name to them, really feel like they were the "_______ 2" anyway I was feeling them and haven't seen a picture of them in the thread with all the concord madness.  Also have the "Low End Theory" Blazers coming in this week. 

Probably gonna throw white laces on them, idk.
Copped this at projectblitz for $70. What yall think bout them? Its my 1st order from them.

Will post some pics once it comes.

Last edited:

via n-sb.org, should be available in a few weeks.

Clean colorway. In with you guys as a must pick up down the line.

The Paris cw is like the effing loch ness monster to us bro. I've never even seen them in person and that's in a span of 10 years since they've dropped. Yes, and the point that they ended up in outlets back then is pretty damn sad. Haha, can you imagine some guy back in the day copping those at an outlet for half the price and just using them as his everyday shoe. :x

When I came back from Korea in 2011, I stopped by RIF LA to sell off some shoes. They had a 10.5 for $3200. I even got to look at it as well. $3200 is a LOT of money to spend and I figured NOBODY would pick it up. I was saving up for it and when I inquired about it again, they told me someone just came in and bought it straight up. You can't imagine how disappointed I was...

ProjectBlitz aka CroatianStyle has a Paris size 10.5 for 5500$....:lol:

I laughed at $3200 and somebody bought it. $5500, I laugh again...and I BET somebody will still buy it. :tongue:

ProjectBlitz aka CroatianStyle has a Paris size 10.5 for 5500$....:lol:

Lmfao. That's the closest I've ever been to acquiring a pair my self. Lol. I would never put out that cash unless I hit the lottery. Lol. Ever since I got my first SB(hay/maple) I started searching back for older SBs.

The "Paris Dunk" is one shoe that tops all of my list of all shoes.

Haha i understand what your saying but we met in the boardline of the suburbs so i wasnt too nervous... i see what your saying about "non-ideal" situations i noticed all of my most interesting nights are based off my worst decisions... maybe ill share what happened to me when i entered a ****** tossing competition at the local strip club... might share the story with my next pick up/when all of the concord dunk lurkers are gone. 

But you can mos-def find a deal on the bucks especially since sb hype is relatively low (exception of the concords) 
I've BEEN wanting to hear the story behind that post! lol. Regale us with your stories!

Also, the area I live in is kinda sketchy, which is why I carry to all meets. I almost said "I probably wouldn't if I lived in a nicer area", but that's not true. Scumbags have cars, will travel. I used to stay out in Santa Monica with my aunt about 10 years ago (damn, time flies), in a pretty nice area (mostly older people, never any noise or grimy-looking people around...). With that beautiful Cali weather, we used to leave our windows open occasionally at night. One day, I took a shower at 7am and forgot that the window was still open in the kitchen. 10 mins later, I got out of the shower and found my aunt's $1000 bike and macbook were gone. That really woke me up to the reality that crime can occur anywhere...

got my eye on these right now too. does anyone have a pic of their worn statue of liberty dunks or know how much/easily the green wears off?
Going rate is about $250. The green wears off over a LONG time if you are just walking. Still takes a while if you are skating. If you want it to turn bronze then you can sandpaper it.

Back
Top Bottom