2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Going rate is about $250. The green wears off over a LONG time if you are just walking. Still takes a while if you are skating. If you want it to turn bronze then you can sandpaper it.

thanks for the reply. i successfully completed 1 olley in 10th grade and retired from the game so i wont be skating in these. might hoop in them a few times to speed up the process tho.

The Paris cw is like the effing loch ness monster to us bro. I've never even seen them in person and that's in a span of 10 years since they've dropped. Yes, and the point that they ended up in outlets back then is pretty damn sad. Haha, can you imagine some guy back in the day copping those at an outlet for half the price and just using them as his everyday shoe.
sick.gif
For what its worth when the Paris Dunks dropped at the Vacaville outlet, employees scooped them up by the handful...

I believe around 36 pairs dropped and cats were copping 2-3 pairs each....

$39.99 - 40% off = WINNING

#stillsalty

Last edited:
My local shop here got 36 pairs of the Concord Dunk SBs. They even had a size 14 (YES, FOURTEEN).

It was described to me as this general release being in between a general release and a quickstrike. This is somewhat limited but the owner was able to order a ample supply of them. Hope that sort of helps.

Now, which shoe to wear on Saturday...
Dope stuff Mike....

Hemps are still my all time favorite ***** release....

I remember camping out at FTC and paying $420 for those damn Bonsai's....

#backinthedaywheniwasyoungimnotakidanymore

Last edited:
For what its worth when the Paris Dunks dropped at the Vacaville outlet, employees scooped them up by the handful...

#stillsalty

Damn chelu you didn't have to tell me that. lol :x I was living in Fairfield, Ca back in the day and the nearest outlet was indeed in Vacaville. If I only would of known. :smh:

The Paris cw is like the effing loch ness monster to us bro. I've never even seen them in person and that's in a span of 10 years since they've dropped. Yes, and the point that they ended up in outlets back then is pretty damn sad. Haha, can you imagine some guy back in the day copping those at an outlet for half the price and just using them as his everyday shoe.
sick.gif

#stillsalty
Wow... that's crazy. Back in the day, I had a friend at the outlet and he was able to give me the heads up on bucks, jedis, and sea crystals. I scooped those all for under $160 if I remember correctly. But I can't imagine seeing the Paris dunk at the outlet. My god.

Can't remember if these had a name to them, really feel like they were the "_______ 2" anyway I was feeling them and haven't seen a picture of them in the thread with all the concord madness.  Also have the "Low End Theory" Blazers coming in this week. 

Probably gonna throw white laces on them, idk.
Copped this at projectblitz for $70. What yall think bout them? Its my 1st order from them.

Will post some pics once it comes.
I'm thinking about picking these up. They're very clean and seem to be under the radar, though I just bought some other pink shoes recently.

Sad to say...

Ebay scammer warning: Airdrag87
Seller's Name: Sonny Licud
Seller's Email: [email protected]

I posted a week back about a pair of Nike SB Ryu Dunks, agreed on $90 through Paypal invoice. Picked up package today and it was a pair of red dunks...opened a Paypal claim.

Sad to say...

Ebay scammer warning: Airdrag87
Seller's Name: Sonny Licud
Seller's Email: [email protected]

I posted a week back about a pair of Nike SB Ryu Dunks, agreed on $90 through Paypal invoice. Picked up package today and it was a pair of red dunks...opened a Paypal claim.

Ouch. That stinks dude. Hope it works out.

via n-sb.org, should be available in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Wow... that's crazy. Back in the day, I had a friend at the outlet and he was able to give me the heads up on bucks, jedis, and sea crystals. I scooped those all for under $160 if I remember correctly. But I can't imagine seeing the Paris dunk at the outlet. My god.
Are you talking about Leesburg outlet?

If so, I was able to scoop Homers, Jedi's and Crystals from them as well.....

#stillsalty

Don't worry Cy. That salt is hitting me over here in South Carolina too. >:

Dope stuff Mike....

Hemps are still my all time favorite ***** release....

I remember camping out at FTC and paying $420 for those damn Bonsai's....

#backinthedaywheniwasyoungimnotakidanymore

I had Bonzais too. Maybe I'll be on the lookout for those again if I decide to collect Nike SB full time and forsake all other Nike brands.

Civic, didn't know that you were in SC, that makes two of us!  I would share a few spots with you, if there were any in SC to share...

Are you talking about Leesburg outlet?

If so, I was able to scoop Homers, Jedi's and Crystals from them as well.....
Yep, the exact same one. Probably one of the only times that outlet has ever gotten anything that amazing. I remember being so stoked on getting those type of pickups at an OUTLET back in 2004 or whenever it was.

Last edited:
Yep, the exact same one. Probably one of the only times that outlet has ever gotten anything that amazing. I remember being so stoked on getting those type of pickups at an OUTLET back in 2004 or whenever it was.
Agreed.

That was the last I've ever heard of Leeburg getting anything good.

Can't beat $39.99 for lows and $49.99 for the highs and the fact that they came in an orange box with no extra laces didn't bother me at all...

Back
Top Bottom