2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Good looking out on the info.  Would you happen to know if they are going to be box price or what the mark up is?

I am hoping that they stick to box price. I know for the SPoT SBs, they priced it at box at $98. However, when I went to pick up the Space Jam SB back in '11, they charged $129. I am hoping they keep it at $84. I am kinda thinking they will because they have so many things releasing that day and they are looking at it as a big day, sales wise with the Hundreds collaboration and their own made shirts for the event.

Navy/red highs are a must. Rather those than the recent lows that came out.

Trying really hard to like the concords, but I just can't same with the Spacejams. I rather SB's have their own lane, even thought the 3m's were the "raging bulls" it didn't feel so corny, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone know of SB shops in NoVA besides elite/palace5ive that get QS's? looking for a closer shop after elite moved. thanks

Skaters advocate in Howell Michigan got the concords in.... Three pairs of every size.

He could not specify a price or if they planned to do phone orders.

They open 10 am Saturday

(517) 545-9366

To all New people to the Thread:

First off Welcome. Welcome to (IMO) the most productive and helpful thread on all of NT. Many of us consider it this way for a reason. People who frequent the thread regularly go out of their ways to not only be courteous but to help each other out when we can. If you are here for info regarding the concords please search the thread first as I'm sure your question has already been answered. I'm making this post in hopes that as this release draws ever closer the thread regulars can either just quote this or refer to it in the future to save time and not see the thread highjacked to much. In this post I'm going to answer the most common questions that seem to be flooding the thread right now though:

Where will the concord Sb's release online?

odds are they won't. Sb quikestrikes (GR in this case, but with added hype) typically dont release online unless they sat in a shop or weren't that exclusive. If there is a restock you may possibly find them online later but odds are if you want them you need to contact local skateshops in your area aka Pick up the phone and call them and ask them will they be getting them and how much will they be selling them for.

What about ndc,fnl,ftl,ccs ?

see above

How much is retail?

Retail on all Sb's dunk lows is $98. Retail however doesn't matter. Skateshops will charge what they want, it's a business and thats just suggested retail. Odds are you won't get this shoe for $98 plus tax. If you do congrats. To find out the price your shop is charging see above.

How do i find shops in my area?

This information has been posted in the thread numerous times before. I'm not posting a link here, but the first place i would start would be nike's website, somewhere around the skateboarding section.

How do sb dunks fit?

As with any shoe it depends on your foot. For me Sb's run true to size for others it could be a half size difference or so. Simple answer to this is just stop into a skateshop and try a pair of sb dunks on. 

What day will the concords release?

See the answer to the first question. You need to call your shop. Was April 20,  but shops have been known to release things earlier and later.
Feel like this needed to be quoted and reposted...read this Concord heads.

Why do I feel like there's gonna be a lot of mad/salty people in this thread when these kicks release....reading is truly fundamental. However reading around on other sites, seems like people are grabbing these with no problems, their also tight lipped about releasing any info about who's doing phone orders. All this hype over nothing IMO.

Cleaning out my closet and found these, completely forgot about them. First pair of dunks that led me into sb's. any idea where I might be able to find another pair?

Quote:
Thanks for reposting the info TJB

No problem took me a minute to find it....and thanks for the reps people, but you all should really be repping thealumnus...he's the one who took the time to write it up.

Dope shoes/shirt pics togusa...Repped.

Quote:

No problem took me a minute to find it....and thanks for the reps people, but you all should really be repping thealumnus...he's the one who took the time to write it up.

Dope shoes/shirt pics togusa...Repped.

Already repped the original post. Should find another one to rep again though.

Thanks for the compliments dude.

If someone could PM me where in chicago they go for SBs that would be cool. I have no sneakerhead friends(matter of fact I no longer have friends) so it isnt like this is going anywhere. My SB connect is fading to black or something so idk what to do now other than the internet which isnt a guarantee

Back
Top Bottom