2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1395390923935.gif
This is how I've been feeling for the past few months. Lmao

Does anyone know of any good facebook groups for trading and collecting Nike sb & or Jordans? Having trouble finding some in my area, I live in Brooklyn , NY by the way. 

I would say good, maybe very good. I think the materials are fine but from the pairs I've seen the execution/glue is a little sloppy. For retail they're a good deal, not any higher.
Yeah just got my pair in and there's glue in a lot of places. And it's weird that the suede is kinda rough and it doesn't feel like durabuck at all. I do like the smooth leather and different accents that compliment the theme.

Maybe I won't need to grab a pair of Nontourage lows if these quartersnacks pan out the way @airheaddd is making them sound. Repped for the info. Glad they weren't scrapped.

shoe looks like this in essence, only difference is the heel tab is supposed to be black. entire upper is buttery suede and there is supposed to be a special graphic on the tongue, i think it was a quarter stitched instead of nike sb.

These sound dopeeee

The only kicks I'm copping for the rest of the yr are OG 1s..and prolly these SBs..need pics soon

*Edit..when do those blue and mango lows drop? Prolly those too lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom