2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man I really want those black sheep dunks but I'm in training at the new job so I'm away from all internet activities lol

Only trade bait I have is tiff dunk highs which ill gladly give up for the black Sheeps.
Wow, you're willing to trade a pair of tiffs for the black sheep dunks? I don't think I can part with the tiffs for those. I mean, I like the black sheep dunks (only with the white lace swap) but not enough to give up my tiffs for it. I'm still bummed  I missed out on the release of these this morning on SPOT. Releases like these always seems to happen while I'm sleeping for some reason. Oh well, the search continues....

Man I really want those black sheep dunks but I'm in training at the new job so I'm away from all internet activities lol

Only trade bait I have is tiff dunk highs which ill gladly give up for the black Sheeps.

Dang bro tiffs for black sheeps **** ! Black sheeps wont be anywere near the tiffs ! Dont sweat it enough to trade tiffs. Unless u have like 6 pairs of tiffs or there adding 280$ on top lol

Enh tiffs are garbage to me tbh. I didn't even want em but I got em for the low so I have em lol I was actually gonna list em on the bay but I never got around to it.

I don't care what their worth I'd rather have a shoe I'd wear > having a shoe that's "worth" something. Plus I have the lows so enh

Tiffs are size 11 btw.

Last edited:

Black sheep > somp

Enh tiffs are garbage to me tbh. I didn't even want em but I got em for the low so I have em lol I was actually gonna list em on the bay but I never got around to it.

I don't care what their worth I'd rather have a shoe I'd wear > having a shoe that's "worth" something. Plus I have the lows so enh

Tiffs are size 11 btw.
i have to agree i wasnt a fan of the tiff. i didnt even bother for those things. but these BS i like. the advertisement is great IMO...but this is my OPINION. 
roll.gif

Tiffs are size 11 btw.
Size 11 eh...... I might be in the market for the black sheep's after all :lol:

So someone on here said the black sheeps got canned. What happened with that? Haven't heard/read anything besides that post ALL DAY. Safe to assume that isn't true? Considering how fast word gets around on social media. I saw nothing.

Let me clarify
I do think somps are nice, but it's just a black shoe. To me the bs look exactly like what they're supposed to represent , the Paid in Full album cover.
I'm 36 so I grew up with Eric B & Rakim. I love hip hop and I like shoes with a little color and a story behind it.
So if given a choice, I'd pick bs every time

Tiffs are size 11 btw.

Agree with this wear>"worth". Had no qualms trading my tiffs for a pair of SOMP.

Repped for that homie. Seems these days too many people are worried about the "what it is/could be worth" or hype train instead of buying what they like.

Finally got to un-ds these on Monday and man, they don't make them like they used to...
Dope futura's bro...always loved the way they used that color scheme

vuezie1127 vuezie1127 Definitely refreshing to see someone talk about a trade without asking "who's winning?" Aside from those quarter snacks I think I'm in a good spot right now to lay low, nothing big on the horizon for me from any brand and that's ok.

vuezie1127 vuezie1127 Definitely refreshing to see someone talk about a trade without asking "who's winning?" Aside from those quarter snacks I think I'm in a good spot right now to lay low, nothing big on the horizon for me from any brand and that's ok.
That's for sure man. I understand that there's momentary worth/value in all shoes but it's always funny when that question's brought up. I agree with you though, other than those quartesnacks I've got nothing to buy. Maybe a few lunar presto's or huarache's I've been looking at but I haven't had a shoe purchase since those jpack's, and even before that it was the SOMP's.

I'd have to see actual product images and not catalog scans but I'm not usually a fan of white or cream swoosh on brown/orange upper.

at least ask for the in store boom box exclusive bro XD

Back
Top Bottom