2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not that I don't agree with you eek, but couldn't just about anything be used as trade bait. I'm with the others who prob have realized those who flip flop and may have exposed what cause them to buy certain things. Rock your kicks and buy what toylike is what I tell the youngsters.
True but these are supposedly discontinued.  That alone magnifies the hype and will probably net more a return in a trade.  

At any rate, if it wasn't for that corny print I'd probably be hunting for a pair.  

@ gator (aka outkast). That you did. Nothing wrong with changing an opinion for the right reasons. It's the wrong ones that get no luv or keeping up with the smiths and jones

I like em with the black laces but do you, fam. If you like em with the red & blue, that's all that matter
Thanks for the feedback. I like the mismatched laces but they're LOUD.
Not gonna lie the turn happened for me when I saw them with white laces
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I owned up to it and everything a few pages back,
Eh, changing your mind isn't a big deal. Only matters to the people trying to catch "hypebeasts" in the act. We all know you just had a change of heart, haha.

I tried with the color laces, didnt like it yet.

With that said, these shoes haven't left my feet since Saturday.  LOVE them.
Comfy AF. Leather quality is as good as I heard it was. First shoe in a long time that the rumors were true about (beside Black Sheep, BURN)

It's just crazy to me that GR dunks are whatever but if they are a QS or "discontinued" all of a sudden they are a must have. It just doesn't make any sense to me. People buy shoes based on what other people like instead of just getting stuff they like. Personally for me i try not to buy into the hype.

Might be the way you walk. Happens sometimes
He walks like a drunken duck.
It's just crazy to me that GR dunks are whatever but if they are a QS or "discontinued" all of a sudden they are a must have. It just doesn't make any sense to me. People buy shoes based on what other people like instead of just getting stuff they like. Personally for me i try not to buy into the hype.
My brother was making fun of me last night because I put on my LM1's at like 11 PM just to go over to someone's house and he was saying how funny it was that I wear them at such random times for such a short period. And I said to him, "Should I save them for my trip to CVS or Stop n' Shop? What am I suppoed to wait for? They're just shoes... I wear them because they're nice and very comfortable"

The only thing odd to me about this recall/cancellation/ whatevers going on business, is if they aint coming out why hasn't blacksheep taken down their banners and what not?

Back
Top Bottom