2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Asked nike on twitter didn't notice they responded

We may have many chances then. Even my local sounds confident they'll be selling theirs on the 21st. But hopefully I can catch em early elsewhere.

Last edited:
It's amazing how many people want these now that the "scrapped" rumor is floating around. It was nothing but hate when they were revealed. Now, mad people want em...

Last edited:
It's amazing how many people want these now that the "scrapped" rumor is floating around. It was nothing but hate when they were revealed.
i still dislike them and I'm not really surprised people are liking them now but with this "scrapped" rumor going around people trying to add hype or fall into the hype for them now :smh: that SB Gucci print still looks awful to me tho :lol:

It's amazing how many people want these now that the "scrapped" rumor is floating around. It was nothing but hate when they were revealed. Now, mad people want em...

Lol right? I didn't like them at all when they first came out but there's a possibility of them being scrapped so...........I'm still not buying them no matter how much they might fetch in a year or two.

I'm sure Nike just trying to hype it up, massive amounts produced already. Outlets in the next coming months

Only good thing if the sb dunks don't drop like they we're suppose to I guess I saved around a $100, cause I was copping. No need to pay almost 200 for a shoe I had no intention of paying that much. As some of you super sb folks I would go back and scoop some heat. Shout out @ phamo and jays23 dropping info. Repped as well

I don't think people "like" them as much as they want to get a pair for resale/trade bait.
Not that I don't agree with you eek, but couldn't just about anything be used as trade bait. I'm with the others who prob have realized those who flip flop and may have exposed what cause them to buy certain things. Rock your kicks and buy what toylike is what I tell the youngsters.

Back
Top Bottom