2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

LOL this thread is starting to look like something you would find in JB section
roll.gif
Indeed.

Gotta lock down a size 12 for me and a size 12 for my boy.  Why must these release on the lil one's bday.
laugh.gif

To all New people to the Thread:

First off Welcome. Welcome to (IMO) the most productive and helpful thread on all of NT. Many of us consider it this way for a reason. People who frequent the thread regularly go out of their ways to not only be courteous but to help each other out when we can. If you are here for info regarding the Concords please search the thread first as I'm sure your question has already been answered. I'm making this post in hopes that as this release draws ever closer the thread regulars can either just quote this or refer to it in the future to save time and not see the thread highjacked to much. In this post I'm going to answer the most common questions that seem to be flooding the thread right now though:

Where will the concord Sb's release online?

odds are they won't. Sb quickstrikes (GR in this case, but with added hype) typically dont release online unless they sat in a shop or weren't that exclusive. If there is a restock you may possibly find them online later but odds are if you want them you need to contact local skateshops in your area aka Pick up the phone and call them and ask them will they be getting them and how much will they be selling them for.

What about ndc,fnl,ftl,ccs ?

see above

How much is retail?

Retail on all Sb's dunk lows is $85. Retail however doesn't matter. Skateshops will charge what they want, it's a business and thats just suggested retail. Odds are you won't get this shoe for $85 plus tax. If you do congrats. To find out the price your shop is charging see above.

How do i find shops in my area?

This information has been posted in the thread numerous times before. I'm not posting a link here, but the first place i would start would be nike's website, somewhere around the skateboarding section.

How do sb dunks fit?

As with any shoe it depends on your foot. For me Sb's run true to size for others it could be a half size difference or so. Simple answer to this is just stop into a skateshop and try a pair of sb dunks on. 

What day will the concords release?

See the answer to the first question. You need to call your shop. Was April 20,  but shops have been known to release things earlier and later.
Maybe we should just start quoting this thing every page since most of the people who come in here asking about concords cant be bothered to actually LOOK THROUGH THE THREAD AT ALL OR DO ANY OF THEIR OWN RESEARCH..... AKA ....PUT IN JUST A TINY BIT OF WORK.

I made a change to the price part... as I believe retail on these is 85$ and before it said 98$.

Thanks again to thealumnus for writing it up.

We couldve of prevented this whole mess if we changed the thread name to "The official nike sb concord cancellation thread Vol: My condolences" 

Is the moderator reading this? Is it too late? 

Not so much... lol. But I appreciate the effort. Cats popping up in here asking about how the Happy Feets fit can get an answer to their size questions, but dude's aren't really trying to help me out for some reason. Luckily I have a good sense of humor (and a heart as ice-cold as a young Billy Danze with an icepick under his bubble goose), otherwise my feelings might start getting hurt...
Nah, we old school - take it back to the original Foreigner sample!
These. Kids. Don't. Understand.
Some argue that Low End Theory is better, but I prefer MM too.
MM is the better overall album.

Now if Low End Theory had the Scenario remix on it???  Whew...

Man, I had to share this...

So, I was lookin at a pair of Nike SB 94s on the bay. Found this pair, for $150 bin. Here's the pics and the info:

Description:

I have a pair of Nike sb supreme 94's navy blue colorway. Shoes have only been worn handful of times. Come with Og box extra laces and supreme hangtag.

- So, I message dude to ask about some detailed pics, asking specifically for pics of the toeboxes and the soles, and what he'd do via PP Invoice. He sends me these pics.

- Nothing bad... but no pics of the soles, which were the 2nd of 2 things I specifically asked for. So, of course, I message him back, letting him know he forgot to send the pics of the soles, and that those were the main pics I was looking for. He responds back, apologizing, and this is the pic he sends me:
Now, I know, it's just dirt, it cleans off. But obviously that yellowing is gonna be a little tougher to remove... lol. I don't know why, I just thought this was hilarious to me. I'm glad I wasn't drinking something, because I woulda spit it out all over my screen. I actually told the guy he might want to either clean these soles up and take a new pic to post, or post this pic in his ebay listing, because, in my opinion, a lot of people might be upset if they got these in the mail... Maybe just a little bit...

Last edited:
These. Kids. Don't. Understand.
You know, initially, it's easy to think "well, it's a little before their time"...

But maaaaaad music that I'm into was WELL "before my time". If you love good music, you love good music, bottom line, and you're gonna search out that classic material. When I hear something dope, I want to hear the thing that influenced them, and then the thing that influenced them, ya know? But I've always been a student of music, literally. When kids were doing their homework, I was studying Wu-Tang, then the Beatles, then Hendrix, then Nas, then Hov, then Radiohead, Jeff Buckley, Elliott Smith, Marvin Gaye, The Roots, and the studying never ends. That's kind of a problem for me; when I'm into something, I immerse myself in it. It kinda sucks, because I have so much stuff I need to listen to. There's always dope music coming out; I'm definitely not one of those "MY music was the best..." guys... well, maybe a little bit...lol. I'm really stuck on that Black Hippy camp; have been for the past few months. Well, Jay Rock is aiight (not bad, by any stretch; haven't heard anything new from him lately, wonder if he's gotten better), but the other 3 are on that level I'm in tune with. Between Kendrick, Ab-Soul and Q, they really hit every aspect that I love about hip-hop, and do it WELL; Kendrick has that poetic, abstract style, like a young Hov and Nas mixed together, with amazing songwriting skills; Ab-Soul has that abstract flow times 10, that stuff that true fans of lyricists can appreciate, while touching on unorthodox subjects and mixing that comedy in there; Q has the gangster ish down pat, to a T - like 50 in his prime, but more lyrical. Can't say enough about those guys... 
Ordered a pair of Nike SB Dunk Iguana Camo from RIF LA (finally found them in a size 11.5) and they cancelled my order just now.

Im cursed.
http://www.projectblitz.com/footwear/nike-sb/sb-dunk-high/nike-dunk-high-pro-sb-6601.html  - $110, size 11.5. Never ordered from there (it's Croatian Style from eBay), but I'm pretty sure dude is legit...

Last edited:
While that was quite possibly the 2nd best gif I've seen all year, I think it was for naught; that guy was definitely trolling.... Right?

PS: This was the best gif I've seen this year:

Thanks to TJB679 and Thatuncutraw for the hook up on those Iguana/Camo Dunks. Hopefully my order is not cancelled this time.

Last edited:
First SPoT's for $160 and now cocncords for $180 smh... I'll never spend a dime in Suite 160! Vegas needs more sb shops.

Last edited:
I've seen this a few times and I think people may be hesitant to answer for the same reason.. I don't think there is any set answer to this. I don't know that black/silver/gold/blue dictate the way they fit. I have miss piggy highs that are blue box in my true size, 11.5 that are tight as hell, yet I also have unheavens that are blue box in 11.5 that are roomy, and bloody gums that are also blue box in a 12 and fit perfect. Three diff shoes, all highs, all same time period, that fit drastically different. I generally just try to stay tts if I am unsure, esp if it is something I plan on wearing on a regular basis. Not sure if this helps at all, hopefully it does- just my two cents. If they are pricey you can always just pass and wait until they pop up again, bc one day they will. If it is an amazing deal maybe just pull the trigger, gotta weigh the options.

Received my pair Wednesday and wore em to a prom the same night. If you are able to get a pair you will love them. The 2nd pair of laces are regular black SB laces instead of the rounded white AJ11 laces already in the shoe, I wish the black ones were rounded also but oh well. 

Received my pair Wednesday and wore em to a prom the same night. If you are able to get a pair you will love them. The 2nd pair of laces are regular black SB laces instead of the rounded white AJ11 laces already in the shoe, I wish the black ones were rounded also but oh well. 
Nice shot, can you find black AJ11 laces online? Id throw some on there.

Maybe we should just start quoting this thing every page since most of the people who come in here asking about concords cant be bothered to actually LOOK THROUGH THE THREAD AT ALL OR DO ANY OF THEIR OWN RESEARCH..... AKA ....PUT IN JUST A TINY BIT OF WORK.

I made a change to the price part... as I believe retail on these is 85$ and before it said 98$.

Thanks again to thealumnus for writing it up.

You should probably change the part about quickstrike because its not, right? Saying its a QS will make people more thirsty...

Back
Top Bottom