2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I just got off the phone with my local skate shop and they're being real sketchy.

"Are you going to be releasing the Nike Dunk Low 'Concords' tomorrow?"
"Uh... Are those a quickstrike?"
"Yes, I believe so."
"Uh... ... Call back in an hour. I have to check with my manager."

This is one of the top SB accounts in the country. There's no way they wouldn't get them.

Homeboy had to of been trolling...
Haha I only wrote what I hoped to come into this thread and see. Not interested in them in the least. 

I'll post some pics of skated newcastles later 
laugh.gif

Is 110 for the Appetite of Destructions a good price I had them back in the day and beat them to hell now I just ran past another pair and I'm thinking bout pulling the trigger

Ok, considering how legit my local is, and the fact that they are charging straight box price for the HF's.... I'll try my luck tomorrow morning. 
nthat.gif

Is 110 for the Appetite of Destructions a good price I had them back in the day and beat them to hell now I just ran past another pair and I'm thinking bout pulling the trigger
That's not bad for a DS pair of SB's released a few years back. It should either be a meet up or free shipping though IMO. 

Just found out my local did a raffle. Glad I wasn't looking for these, they can keep that madness.

But that post says its a QS release. Thought you guys been saying its a GR release?
You should probably change the part about quickstrike because its not, right? Saying its a QS will make people more thirsty...
This is the second time you've mentioned this so I guess I'll address it..... "thealumnus" was speaking in general terms about how Quickstrikes(QS) and/or General release (GR) shoes with hype usually work. There is plenty of good info in his post for newcomers just wanting the concords, and more than they would get in any other thread as far as help is concerned.  This is what it says....

Where will the concord Sb's release online?

odds are they won't. Sb quickstrikes (GR in this case, but with added hype)....

Not sure why you have a problem with how its worded, and saying its a QS or GR is not why people are thirsty anyhow. The word of the day is.....

Concord   (This is why there is hype.)

Last edited:
I expected a lot more craziness in this thread over the c*******. Pretty tame so far. You can get a pair on feebay for about $150 and up shipped. I am hoping after release day that they will go down even more as I will not be able to make it out to my local sk8 shop tomorrow. 

since this is a general release, you guys think 1 hour before shop opens is a good time to go? Just want a pair to rock

Just catching up on this thread. These are GR and should be easy to walk in and cop right? The hype on SBs are as crazy or less crazy than the days of Tiffany's, De LA, Unkle days.

Back
Top Bottom