2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nice WPF's up there

my pickup came in today too

I've never ordered from a Nike outlet. Do they ship and if so, how much is it normally?
they ship and it's according to the price of the shoe, so it's gonna be less than 8. More like $5.35 or it may even be free. i remember I copped a pair of Huarache Free Shield's from an outlet for $32 with free shipping

they ship and it's according to the price of the shoe, so it's gonna be less than 8. More like $5.35 or it may even be free. i remember I copped a pair of Huarache Free Shield's from an outlet for $32 with free shipping
Cool. Thanks for the info homie

...For The Win?
Definitely :smokin

was thinking of sniping it too hahaha nice
I'm glad you didn't :lol:
I was just waiting for someone in this thread to post about it without providing the link and blow this for me :smh:

Great pick-up!
Very Underrated Sneak.
And sadly, in my size...Womp, womp, womp...
Thanks bro, pretty stoked on them

Homie I was gonna bid on those too cause it was an AMAZING *** price but I'm a 10/10.5 and know 11's are way too big. I'd have to double up with elite socks probably lol
Yea, I couldn't believe no one bid them up further. They were at 60 bucks for like a day and a half, figured they'd at least jump up a bit when I sniped em.

Last edited:
Definitely :smokin
I'm glad you didn't :lol:
I was just waiting for someone in this thread to post about it without providing the link and blow this for me :smh:
Thanks bro, pretty stoked on them
Yea, I couldn't believe no one bid them up further. They were at 60 bucks for like a day and a half, figured they'd at least jump up a bit when I sniped em.

Nah i dont post live auctions glad to see an NTer scoop em up though :smile:

500 lmao that's hilarious we were talking about how we're gonna cop at outlets hahahaha, looks like the hype wave got more than a few people

@250c.... Count me in as well who noticed the shoes and don't bid either. Had my eye on some other things. Good cop. Hadn't bought anything off there in 13yrs till the other day

@250c.... Count me in as well who noticed the shoes and don't bid either. Had my eye on some other things. Good cop. Hadn't bought anything off there in 13yrs till the other day
NT misses nothing! :lol:

I hardly ever buy anything off eBay either, this would be my 3rd pair I've bought off there.

I was just waiting for someone in this thread to post about it without providing the link and blow this for me
mean.gif

Nah i dont post live auctions glad to see an NTer scoop em up though :smile:
THIS.  Refreshing to see common sense in this department.  Just gotta watch out for @DanVSMan. He has/sees no problem with doing it 
mean.gif

Got bored and decided to make these ID dunks based on South Park kids lol Since there's no brown on Nike ID I had to go with the citrus color for Cartman and Stan. And for kenny the Yellow portions are what would be brown. I think I'd actually buy this whole pack if created with SB tooling.

Cartman

Stan

Kenny

Kyle

I'd buy the Cartman pair with correct colors for sure.

In high school there were 4 of us who were really good friends and we got called by those nicknames because we each fit the mold of one.

I was Cartman lol.

I'd buy the Cartman pair with correct colors for sure.

In high school there were 4 of us who were really good friends and we got called by those nicknames because we each fit the mold of one.

I was Cartman lol.

Yea I think I'm a big enough fan of the show where I'd be willing to get the whole pack probably not all at once but I'd definitely track em all down eventually just because lol

I was just waiting for someone in this thread to post about it without providing the link and blow this for me
mean.gif

Hahaha that's not why live links aren't allowed.
No ones talking about posting live links.  At this point I think you're being disagreeable just for the hell of it.  If you don't understand this^^^^ I don't think anything can be done to help you see why it shouldn't be allowed. Period.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom