2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Edit...my bad, already posted. Can't keep up with this thread anymore.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Been on a blue kick lately. Will actually cop those Royal Blue Highs. Its a pretty simple and clean colorway. Plus I never got a pair of T-19 Highs and could always use a mostly blue shoe to balance out all this red

@zackster1234 Yea that's a great deal for those WOFs for sure! I spent that much on the unbranded version. You won't be sorry either, such a dope concept and colorway!!

Last edited:
Wish i would've known the black sheep accesorries were on fully laced smh any chance of a restock? Or anyone got an extra set they can throw me?

Wish i would've known the black sheep accesorries were on fully laced smh any chance of a restock? Or anyone got an extra set they can throw me?

You've missed the restock, they sold out at some point Saturday morning then listed leftover stock from the in store sale a few hours later.

3000 posts later, I find myself coming back to nt. Been busy roaming in car forums as I just bought a car.. Will be returning my wallet to nike sb now. :D
Onto to the hunt from some stars in my size.. (11). Although I missed out on the fathers day sales, ccs still got turbo olive lows for sale plus code disco..... SO TEMPTEDD!!!

Anybody see those black/blue highs that Stashed Boxes posted on IG?  I'm not sure why they decided on that colorway only a month after the release of the J-Pack high.  Kind of redundant.

subtle white snakeskin swoosh is a win in my book. Kind of excited for this one.
Felt like I was lookin at one of those dang Magic Eye posters trying to see that, but unlike those 90's "pieces of art," I was actually able to see what you were talking about in this picture. Very nice touch. Reppasaurus rex.

Last edited:
I've never ordered from CCS before because of their reputation for using the shipping bag. Can anyone tell me if ordering more than 1 item will guarantee your order being shipped properly in a box from them? TIA.

I've ordered multiple items from CCS Skate and they do ship in larger boxes. I ordered the J Pack and they shipped in one large box . CCS is just are terrible with back ordered items ie bearings, boards, etc.. My first post but a long time lurker...

good morning all..

Last edited:
Anybody see those black/blue highs that Stashed Boxes posted on IG?  I'm not sure why they decided on that colorway only a month after the release of the J-Pack high.  Kind of redundant.

And another thing, why are they going to release those all blue, but didn't drop the Cobra Commanders?

Back
Top Bottom