2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yeah, got mine in yesterday and wore to work last night, really like them except the completely pointless extra set of red laces...

There's someone on here that was looking for a hookup on the red laces. @legacy2911 Did you ever get your spare, or did you buy these for really low to make sure you got a set of red laces?

Tuesday's Wear:

not my favorite.. but nice wear.

Dunkles are very nice @civikid96
Saw Uprises this weekend and they weren't too bad but not my cup of tea.
Pick these up for Non SB $50 not to shabby so i had to Unds.

Last edited:
I never cared for the uprises until a couple of months ago when I seen them in person at the nike outlet..such a difference..then I saw the pics with black laces..sold..really like them

Last edited:
Premier shipment came in..lace swapped..love these

Repped! Lace swapped mine as well. I think they look way better with the black ones.

Still on the hunt for red laces that are long enough for my pair. As well as the green laces that are supposed to come with the brazil lows.

Repped! Lace swapped mine as well. I think they look way better with the black ones.

Still on the hunt for red laces that are long enough for my pair. As well as the green laces that are supposed to come with the brazil lows.

Yeah big fan..u should b able to find those laces or matching color replacements somewhere online

If you don't mind paying the resale, do it. Been wearing mine since I bought them no lie.
Some people don't even have to, @MakeSomeRice  just got a third black pair at the price of $200 which is what I paid retail. So deals are out there to be had if you look hard enough and ask the right questions!

And also, I totally agree on the wearing them all day thing. I have probably worn my pair every day since I got them no joke.

Last edited:
If you don't mind paying the resale, do it. Been wearing mine since I bought them no lie.

If I had to go back and choose which pair to keep and which to destroy I'd ruin the whites but the Black are an all-around good looking shoe.
Werd.. The resale isn't as crazy as breds or royals..so it wouldn't b that bad on my pocket..not paying the flight club price

I think the whites are dope too..lance mountains would be perfect to wear to the club because everyone would step on them taking the paint off..lolol

Some people don't even have to, @MakeSomeRice
 just got a third black pair at the price of $200 which is what I paid retail. So deals are out there to be had if you look hard enough and ask the right questions!

And also, I totally agree on the wearing them all day thing. I have probably worn my pair every day since I got them no joke.

That's a excellent price, I guess it depends on size didn't see anything under $280 and my area was dry (and flakers). I bit the bullet, it hurt but I'm glad I got them. I'm on hiatus until the quartersnacks, or if my connect can come thru with the LeBron KC this weekend, which I'm kinda hope he doesn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Danvsman I might need ur help lol
Always down to help, just let me know what you need.
That's a excellent price, I guess it depends on size didn't see anything under $280 and my area was dry (and flakers). I bit the bullet, it hurt but I'm glad I got them. I'm on hiatus until the quartersnacks, or if my connect can come thru with the LeBron KC this weekend, which I'm kinda hope he doesn't.
Yeah I'm pumped for quartersnacks but I know just about everyone is. Also kinda hoping something comes of the Supreme x Jordan collab come F/W. Other than that, I'm tapped out on kick money right now. Got me and my girl a pair each of tie dyes and so I just need a break.

AAAAND OF COURSE right when I say that I see some freakin coogi's in my size for the low. UGH. Why you do this to me World?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom