2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Been wearing mine since I bought them no lie.
...you are not alone.
tumblr_mcfenf72691rnppg7o2_r2_500.gif

thanks man - not the comfiest shoe ever but i like how they look tho

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the rains are a little uncomfortable.I love the look but man as I've said before the shoes are stiff as hell don't feel like I'll ever break em in lol

I know some of you saw it already but for those that didn't I've started ruining my lance mountains.

Between you and @MrTeeBonilla I'm actually regretting (a little bit) not getting the LMs lol I'm just not big on Ones though that's the only reason I didn't get any of the ajxsb but yea you 2 giving the shoes your own unique character by skating them. Repped and salute to you both!

edit: Now that I think about it I'd probably have a hard time skating them anyway not because of the money they cost but because they're Highs lol I remember trying to skate a pair of hightop converse and wasn't doing any good. So I ended up chopping the top of em off lol Wish I had a pic of them they looked pretty damn hilarious.

Last edited:
Some people don't even have to, @MakeSomeRice
 just got a third black pair at the price of $200 which is what I paid retail. So deals are out there to be had if you look hard enough and ask the right questions!
1) Search state by state on Craigslist (takes forever, but deals are out there).

2) Try and buy from resellers who live in areas without sales tax (if they paid $150 flat for some shoes, they'll more often than not sell them to you for a lower price) - same goes for eBay.

3) Don't be afraid to text a stranger, and be polite.. for example:
"hi my name is danvsman danvsman , and I'm inquiring about (insert shoe name). Do you still have the size X for sale?" (ask if they're willing to ship.. not everyone will, but if you are polite and come with a reasonable offer you may be able to change their mind).

4) ALWAYS request a detailed PayPal Invoice.. ALWAYS.. and don't get frustrated if you have to walk the seller through the process of setting up the invoice. Ask for Shoe Name (not nickname), Size, Style Code, and Color of shoe to be included in the invoice description.

(most of this is common sense for you, fam.. but some may not know)

1) Search state by state on Craigslist (takes forever, but deals are out there).

2) Try and buy from resellers who live in areas without sales tax (if they paid $150 flat for some shoes, they'll more often than not sell them to you for a lower price) - same goes for eBay.

"hi my name is danvsman danvsman , and I'm inquiring about (insert shoe name). Do you still have the size X for sale?" (ask if they're willing to ship.. not everyone will, but if you are polite and come with a reasonable offer you may be able to change their mind).

4) ALWAYS request a detailed PayPal Invoice.. ALWAYS.. and don't get frustrated if you have to walk the seller through the process of setting up the invoice. Ask for Shoe Name (not nickname), Size, Style Code, and Color of shoe to be included in the invoice description.

Well said. I was able to pick up a pair of near DS WPF's and a pair of "worn once" papa bears for less than retail through CL doing just the above.
Lm's however, have been a different story.

btw.. feel free to repost that in the AJ1xSB forum / thread since I am still banned from it. lol.

Last edited:
Between you and @MrTeeBonilla I'm actually regretting (a little bit) not getting the LMs lol I'm just not big on Ones though that's the only reason I didn't get any of the ajxsb but yea you 2 giving the shoes your own unique character by skating them. Repped and salute to you both!

edit: Now that I think about it I'd probably have a hard time skating them anyway not because of the money they cost but because they're Highs lol I remember trying to skate a pair of hightop converse and wasn't doing any good. So I ended up chopping the top of em off lol Wish I had a pic of them they looked pretty damn hilarious.
That is all great information for everyone! Repped

And you're banned from the thread?

That is all great information for everyone! Repped

And you're banned from the thread?
Thanks! Yeah... they won't gif me a break..
:rofl:
This is the only thread I visit now.
Unless another AJ1xSB is planned ( my 3x quest is over - got my last pair of whites for $285).. I don't see a reason to go back.

5) You may just make a friend that can hook you up with future QS releases... just sayin'
;-)

added no. 5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom