2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally copped uprise's. Not quite the price I was looking for, had to a nike store phone order, but still cheaper than premier in my size

Finally copped uprise's. Not quite the price I was looking for, had to a nike store phone order, but still cheaper than premier in my size
Shoulda wait till this 4th weekend to put that phone order in for 30% off sale, but you woulda have to take a chance to see if they would have even have.....probably not idk.

I paid 79.99 at premier

I'm cheap. When it came to these, seeing people getting them at outlets for 60, I didn't wanna pay 79. It came out to like 65.

Shoulda wait till this 4th weekend to put that phone order in for 30% off sale, but you woulda have to take a chance to see if they would have even have.....probably not idk.

I held out long enough, if I found em in my size it was at retail. Or more than I wanted to spend. So I'm happy.

I wanted to cop those yoth's from fliest kicks and my wife hit me with buying a new computer, so that was out. Haha. She comes first, I guess

I like those blue dunk lows but it's something about that mango cw that turns me off from them

Last edited:

They doing 30% off clearance this weekend?

My latest pickup, shout out to @jLi119 for the oop! Paid more than I wanted to but way less than the current market rate. Now I just need to find a set of the gold tipped white SB laces.

Stuff like this makes me laugh...

Sole Collector's Mid-Year Awards: Most Slept-On Sneakers Of 2014:

8. Nike Dunk SB ‘Chairman Bao’

Had the Baohaus SB released in 2005, these would have probably resold for $600 the following week. But since this is 2014, and SBs fell off years ago, you can find these for close to retail still.

...no. i dont know wtf is going on. Guy shipped on the 20th apparently via priority from hawaii. He said all his other packages he sent were delivered. My tracking says july 11....

Had the Baohaus SB released in 2005, these would have probably resold for $600 the following week. But since this is 2014, and SBs fell off years ago, you can find these for close to retail still.
52db39c2_3ykiyu.gif

Yeah I don't know if the dude is trying to pull some funny business or if usps suckage just striked again.

One sec, I shipped some Black metallics to hawaii a few weeks ago when I was getting my money for De Las I'll see how long they took to arrive

EDIT: Well you won't like this but it only took six days Easton to Hawaii

Last edited:
I don't understand some people who talk about SBs man I mean seriously. Just because it ain't overhyped like it was in the mid 2000s doesn't mean it "fell off" I swear :lol: :smh:

"Falling off" is a good thing imo.

Makes them easier to get... and I need all the help I can get. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom