2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'd follow everyone else's advice and just give premier a call if you still haven't copped locally. Just ordered mine a few minutes ago since my local sold out in 10 minutes. Smh.

My local has scattered sizes of the Concord in youth sizes.. Give them a call now!!! 559-584-1220.

All right my friends got some good news never ever heard of this but eh im amped!

My local is getting another run of digital floral janoski's AND another run of SPOT's... and then they will be releasing concords on June 1st.

When the concord hype dies down in this thread ill post their number for the regulars.

Am I correct that the space jams' initial resale price was a lot higher? Like around 250 at least from what I remember, I could be wrong. You guys think its just because they were a QS and these are an ISO?

Spot I was at last night ended up having only 15 pairs with about 30 people in line.

That's sucks man.

Spot I went to had the entire stock info posted on door overnight so everyone who showed up was able to communicate and find out if they're size was available before doors opened

Smoothest release ever.

Am I correct that the space jams' initial resale price was a lot higher? Like around 250 at least from what I remember, I could be wrong. You guys think its just because they were a QS and these are an ISO?

The shoes aren't limited. If you're worried about the resell value good luck with that. Pairs are sitting at $149 BIN on eBay. There is no money in this shoe.

All right my friends got some good news never ever heard of this but eh im amped!

My local is getting another run of digital floral janoski's AND another run of SPOT's... and then they will be releasing concords on June 1st.

When the concord hype dies down in this thread ill post their number for the regulars.
That's what's up. I'm after the florals.

Glad i managed to get 2 pairs. I was up all night getting some school work done and was actually gonna go camp out with the helpful info from b20 eg8

Fell asleep super late and past my alarm. I was gonna try my luck on a local spot that posted on instagram. There weren't many replys so figured it was worth a shot.

Figured i would check on NT before i roll out. Wow. man props to joker1988. The second you posted i called them non stop while driving over. Somehow i got through $108 shipped! Already got receipt email and shipment notification! They must have a lot of pairs.

So while i was out figured lets see whats up. Store opened at 10:00 i was there at 10:15. No line...... went to the counter dude told me some people camped but i saw they still had like 20 boxes. Got another 11 for $134.

Also thanks to chochosan27 SOLEFOOD06

Glad to see NT helping each other out. I'll try to help out and pay it forward in the future releases.

Last edited:
A thousand thanks to the guy who posted the number. Got through on a 10.5 after 200+ calls between 2 phones! Ecstatic!

A thousand thanks to the guy who posted the number. Got through on a 10.5 after 200+ calls between 2 phones! Ecstatic!
That's exactly what my call history looks like. Thanx for posting that # as well. As soon as I walked up to the counter at my spot, he told me he was sold out. Dude in front of me got the last pair in my size.

how much are they sellin spots and janos for?

Back
Top Bottom