2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Grabbed 3 Pairs From The Local Spot This Morn.... Couple More Pairs In Route From Preorders And Phone Ins

Happy 420 All :nthat:

If anyone has a phone order spot, a pm would be greatly appreciated. Just came back from camping empty handed. Sux
premier skate shop seems to still have some sizes left.  After 30 mins of constant calling, I finally got in and ordered my size. 1 877 742 2660

Lined up at dqm for 2hours and they only had like 15 pairs. Only the top 10-20% of the line was able to cop. Ran down to supreme a couple blocks away and was able to get my size 9.5 for 100. 8)

Last edited:
premier skate shop seems to still have some sizes left.  After 30 mins of constant calling, I finally got in and ordered my size. 1 877 742 2660
Indeed I finally got through! Didnt expect them to have my sz11 still. Keep trying fellas. To the dude that posted info about premier good looks!

Last edited:
If you get the answering machine at premier, keep trying. I got thru 30-40 mins of constantly trying. Good luck to everyone trying to cop to rock... Not like some other clowns that go hard getting multiple pairs just to boast online on a forum.....Cornballs!!!

Looks like I'll have to play the waiting game with these...

Got the lil one's bday party today so I'm not gonna be chasing phone orders.

Should be interesting trying to track down two size 12's given this predicament.
laugh.gif
Don't worry. I'll be on the lookout for any regulars in this thread. If I hear anything I will tell you guys first.
Good looks fam.  Repped.

Not going to lie, I have a weird feeling, the Concords will still be lurking and available after the initial hype dies down, what you guys thinking??

Not going to lie, I have a weird feeling, the Concords will still be lurking and available after the initial hype dies down, what you guys thinking??
Would be if they were a true GR. But since they are kinda limited and have that concord name, there's no way they will sit. Anything JB related brings the re sellers out in force.

The hype . The thirst . The fact that ppl are reselling this shoe for double is a sad thing . Just because of the word "concord" tribute or not , the hype killed this shoe .imo . Local spot bumped these up to $150. Easy pass . But good luck to those who copped to rock not to pocket couple bucks .

Its been a good week. On top of the recent purchase, I was finally able to cop these 
pimp.gif
.  Been on the hunt for these for a min.

Pleasantly surprised at how great they look and feel in person.

Even though my local skate shop charged me $110 +tax 
mean.gif

Got Thru On Premier For A 10, 10.5 & 11 After Calling For The Past Hour Or So :smh:

Called 40 Times To Be Exact :lol:

Good Luck To Those Still Trying To Get Thru... Sounds Like They Still Have Pairs Available For Those Of You Looking :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom