2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn wasn't able to copp and heads were camping at my spot since last night. And didn't get through on any phone orders.

Just got my pair for $98 shipped, not bad. Just do your research and you should have no trouble finding a pair. BTW the place where i got mine is 100% sold out now. 

Lol I did research, best I could find online were resell prices. All the spots with phone orders i found, sold out. Stores around me charging $150. You lucky man, wish I had your sleuth skills haha

How long was rideforever up? Man I check this morning and saw nothing, thought it was phone order only :smh:

Last edited:
Looks like I'll have to play the waiting game with these...

Got the lil one's bday party today so I'm not gonna be chasing phone orders.

Should be interesting trying to track down two size 12's given this predicament.
laugh.gif

Just waiting on my package to get here from Boston with my pair, my dads pair, and my dudes pair; should be getting here anytime now.

Gotta love having a connect to get you things for retail 
nthat.gif

but good luck to all who are still trying to cop!

Just waiting on my package to get here from Boston with my pair, my dads pair, and my dudes pair; should be getting here anytime now.

Gotta love having a connect to get you things for retail 
nthat.gif

but good luck to all who are still trying to cop!
As soon as i hit submit i heard the knock, and i know my local is selling for $140 you can give them a call 216-226-2470

Panda's just poking fun. Where you been at dude?
New job my man. Occupies most of my day. Plus any hyped release like this puts me in hibernation. Once this JB hype goes away we can enjoy our SB thread again. Nice to see you as well. How have you been?

Uhhhh i can't believe i just got thru on Premier first call and got a size 10.5 for only $108 shipped. Talk about luck. Got my two pairs now, this was honestly a pretty easy drop if you knew what was good.

camped at my spot for 2 hours and came home empty handed
I camped for 6 hours and got nothing. Dude in the front of the line legit brought his whole family and cleaned the stock. BS. I cannot stand this hype. Living in NYC sucks when it comes to this stuff because theres crazy hype here

Last edited:
Tried premier it rang twice and went to message. Still on hunt for sz11 but was lucky enough to get my girl's size last night.

Back
Top Bottom