2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I remember going to pick up my Dreamcast on 9/9/99 after high school

My grandfather was pissed because my brake pads broke and I wasn't supposed to take the car because the wheel disks literally would turn red from the heat being applied to them and I went anyway to get it
laugh.gif
I remember playing Sonic on it and thinking how cool it was that you could use the screen on the controller to train those little animal things to aid you in your journey. And then my buddy got Shenmue 1 and 2 and made me very angry that he played it 24/7.
Would rep if I hadn't gone on a rep spree and can't rep anymore.
I got another one a few years ago, traded a 12 pack of beer for it and a portable drive with all the games released in the US.
That's a great deal. Dreamcast was one of the better systems to come out in that time. Just very underrated.

I remember going to pick up my Dreamcast on 9/9/99 after high school

My grandfather was pissed because my brake pads broke and I wasn't supposed to take the car because the wheel disks literally would turn red from the heat being applied to them and I went anyway to get it :lol:

I'm Imagining a old guy chewing you out but in back your head you thinking to self "Sh#t I don't even care I'm getting chewed out right now...I got my dreamcast!" lol

I'm Imagining a old guy chewing you out but in back your head you thinking to self "Sh#t I don't even care I'm getting chewed out right now...I got my dreamcast!" lol

I never made it home the car stopped working so he had to come get me but while he was yelling at me all I could think about was I hope I don't need anything else to plug in my Dreamcast :lol:

I think my lil brothers old Dreamcast is in my basement. I'll have to check the next time I'm down there.

I never get accepted into these groups. Am I not cool enough?!

Same here :frown: lol

To be completely honest most of the time the "admins" of the pages barely pay attention. They have pinned posts of what you should or shouldn't post and do but it's rarely enforced. "SB's only" or "no offer up/highest offer posts" but you'll have guys habitually doing it. I wouldn't be surprised if these dudes just ignored it. I think that I can add members so PM me your names and I'll see if I can.

To be completely honest most of the time the "admins" of the pages barely pay attention. They have pinned posts of what you should or shouldn't post and do but it's rarely enforced. "SB's only" or "no offer up/highest offer posts" but you'll have guys habitually doing it. I wouldn't be surprised if these dudes just ignored it. I think that I can add members so PM me your names and I'll see if I can.

I don't have a FB but my GF does, I thought maybe that was the hold up, but will do.

......hmmmm. I'll allow it.
FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!!
I know I'm probably in the minority by I think Skunks are hideous
Skunks are beyond trash IMO...but I'd still buy a pair if I found them round $200.
nice wears on the corduroys, UNC's and FTC's

broke out some new stuff today
Nike Dunk SB Mid Ripstop by Tony Diamonds, on Flickr
*Adds to grail list*

Myself and my neighbors have given specific instructions to deliver packages to the back door not the front where everyone walking by can see them. I am on a very busy street which is why packages should never be left out. UPS and USPS always puts the packages by the back door and we have had no problems. I personally would have no problem signing for the packages as well, as I am currently on vacation. It just happened when I was out. I get things happen but FedEx should've known better. Plus I believe my neighbors were home at the time and could've let him in had he rang the doorbell, and left it inside. Hopefully this will be the one and only time this happens as we all can learn from our mistakes.
Great strategy I used to use...(wife and I just moved to the "Andy Griffith show" burbs, from a less than desirable part of town)

Today's wear to the Brewers game.. Things were going great until the 8th.
Kick myself weekly for not grabbing these.

that's one rumor, but based on the teaser images and the blurbs written earlier in the year, it's supposed to be something with an "Anti-Paparazzi" theme so think 3M flash and black patent leather swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom