2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Slam City retros, I think they were the only ones that got them and they were limited to 25 pairs.

Hopefully it's like last time, in store then a wider release and hopefully it's just the branding that's different. I like the black sweaters over the grey which were a deal breaker for me.

Hmm maybe I stand corrected on the BP collab not being WOF2. I looked at the BP IG pic saying they're releasing in 3 areas and one of the hashtags used is #wof2

What do u guys think ur gonna get at some point? (old and new)

I'm really thinking of getting:

clear jades
skeletors..I need to just get it over with already
real tree camo
Red supremes..these are definites actually
Unfuturas

repped. I actually really dig these. Shoulda grabbed them for $50

(i ****** this quote up somehow and am too lazy to fix it. sorrynotsorry.) Picked the Ripstops up from VerticalUrge a few months ago for $25. They only had size 13 left, it was the day they had the red snakeskin lows on sale for $49. Got both pair for $74 shipped. Was a good day.

Last edited:
Supas
Red Supremes
Blue Lobsters
Miami EMB
Unkles

Tier 2:
Shimizus
Medicom IIIs
BITUSAs
Dino Jrs
Pusheads

Last edited:
For some reason I'm a little skeptical of getting the older dunks..worried about the age and if they might break or something lol..would love to get

bucks
bisons
boca juniors (easily one of my faves)
homer simpsons..these are amaze..so hard to find an 11..but I'd most likely cop if I did

my first list is more realistic and somewhat easily-attainable (with the exception of the real tree camos)

I'm gonna add nontourage to that list..forgot about them
Edit- and the reign in blood highs..but I'm convinced all DS11.5s are long gone :frown:

Last edited:
my short list: also including non SB dunks
Iowa Highs (goldenrods) from 99
Kentucky Highs (royal/white) highs from 99
Villanova Highs (navy/white) highs from 99

Un Supas
Barfs
720s
Skate or Dies

at least one from the EMB series probably go for the ultra man lows though.

How much did BP charge for their branded wof lows? I remember somewhere around $160. That must mean that the highs will be in the $200 ball park which would be crazy without any extras. I'm a sucker for 3M but will definitely wait for the mass release.

http://www.holygrailgoods.com/product.php?id_product=5997

What are these 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom