2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The J-Pack saga continues....

Edit: I hope we get some Black Toe Hi SB eventually. Could someone good at photoshop do a mock up of it? Then again, maybe a low would be dope since a Hi would prolly look too close to the Uprises?!?

Last edited:
I just don't want to get anyone's hopes up that it's a shadow j-pack when the color designation is metallic silver, and we're making comments on a picture of a catalog scan.

I remember being bummed that it was black and silver when I first heard silver surfer I thought they were doing a high SB version of the old 2004 low release.

Yea I'd say it's silver surfer. The back heel would be the same color as the silver as was the royal blue jpack highs. Plus the silver color is giveaway too as it'd need to be grey to be like shadows. And lastly the outsole should be black if it is indeed a jpack of shadows but it's a clear sole. That all being said I can still see how one could view it as jpack given how the toe box looks.

That's what I'm screaming, I'd like a pair, but the best pairs are the ones that I like that can be picked up on discount.

20140712132835.jpg

The brooklyn projects colab will be a walk of fame 2 dunk hi with 3m stars all over and 3m swoosh on black based shoe with something special embroidered on the heel. Believe Me!

I'm interested in these BP highs. Silver surfers as well. The Canadians.... I kinda feel obligated to buy, although they're just meh to me :lol:. Pass on the Wizard of Oz's, and that 2 tone midsole killed those suede joints for me, so pass on those as well.

I'm sorry, but no...just no. I love the fact that their imagination ran wild, but the execution of this low isn't doing it for me. Why not come out with a Oz pack in instead?! So much potential with this concept.
mean.gif
  Just piss poor execution.
That's what I'm screaming, I'd like a pair, but the best pairs are the ones that I like that can be picked up on discount.
Exactly. These should be had on discount easy.
Cool box. I hope the shoes are decent.

Last edited:

I'm sorry, but no...just no. I love the fact that their imagination ran wild, but the execution of this low isn't doing it for me. Why not come out with a Oz pack in instead?! So much potential with this concept. :smh:   Just piss poor execution.

Yeah I admit it could've been executed a lot better, but the OZ moniker is the reason I want them, and only for retail or hopefully discount.

Man I am tempted to pull the trigger on a pair of Space Tigers; another pair I didn't think I would regret selling

my old pair just sat in my closet after like 5 wears so I sold them :smh:
2wp81o5.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom