2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Urban legend. The story was that someone committed suicide on film in the background, but there's no evidence to support it.

Also on the gradient it could also be a reference to the 2 witches. Totally didn't think of that the Wicked Witch of the West and the Good Witch of the North, since one wore black while the other wore white.

Urban legend. The story was that someone committed suicide on film in the background, but there's no evidence to support it.

Also on the gradient it could also be a reference to the 2 witches. Totally didn't think of that the Wicked Witch of the West and the Good Witch of the North, since one wore black while the other wore white.

Yes, this is my understanding, the gradient color symbolizes The Wicked Witch of the West and the Good Witch.

Not going to lie I'm going to be upset if they don't drop some ridiculously garish Red lows with the same type of material they used on the Night Tracks as a QS. Even though all-Patent Leather dunks are gross, it wouldn't be right to do this and not go all out.

Not going to lie I'm going to be upset if they don't drop some ridiculously garish Red lows with the same type of material they used on the Night Tracks as a QS. Even though all-Patent Leather dunks are gross, it wouldn't be right to do this and not go all out.
Something like these, materials wise?

http://paintorthread.com/2013/12/18/ruby-red-slippers-custom-nike-dunk-shoes-by-red-ribbon-recon/

wizard-oz-ruby-slipper-nike-shoes-redribbonrecon-6.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, that'd actually be what I was expecting to see, but since those have been done, they probably wouldn't go that route.

I feel like they could've MAYBE used a yellow brick patterned swoosh.But overall I like the execution. I'm on board for these and the Maple Leafs lol

Nice!! What is the inspiration? A skate shop in Canada? Lol

I don't know what the inspiration is. I'm sure some more details will come out closer toward the release. Especially with them being a premium model and added accents onto the shoe there usually some backstory when NSB does stuff like that.

Last edited:
Those wizard of oz joints are nice.....look like I've got something to look forward to again other than the 25¢

It can't represent the witches because Glenda the good witch wore pink
I know because that's my dad's favorite movie. That also means I'm getting 2 pair. 1 for me, 1 for him

It can't represent the witches because Glenda the good witch wore pink
I know because that's my dad's favorite movie. That also means I'm getting 2 pair. 1 for me, 1 for him

Wicked witch of the East high would be dope though

Back
Top Bottom