2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Exactly I tried to go one other time...unfortunately I believe it was the last friday of Tufts semester so it didn't go too hot
Yeah, as soon as summer hits that place is bumpin all the time.

Alright, just text me whenever before @Dcypoe81  stabs me in the eyeball with an oyster fork for derailing again. :tongue:

Yeah, as soon as summer hits that place is bumpin all the time.

Alright, just text me whenever before @Dcypoe81
 stabs me in the eyeball with an oyster fork for derailing again. :tongue:

You're quite right.

In SB related news, thank you to whomever purchased Sole Supremacy's YOTHs. You have made my decision in what to buy next slightly more refined

Last edited:
You're quite right.

In SB related news, thank you to whomever purchased Sole Supremacy's YOTHs. You have made my decision in what to buy next slightly more refined
Get the YOTH....

giphy.gif

THIS IS THE MOST POPPIN THREAD ON NT! 

HANDS DOWN...

Yeah it's great..only read this and:

Jordan Retro 1 high thread..only thread on the jb forum
Sports and Training is good..go Yankees some of the other forums but mainly this one
Other brands
General..sometimes

929170_733805833349877_555051376_a.jpg

Anyone else see these on Instagram (not my pic)? It's doing a lot...almost a little WTD-ish, but I can dig it. Wonder what possible inspiration it could be designed around?

Oh Em Gee

I LOVE THESE. DUNNO WTF THEY ARE BUT COPPED

Anyone else see these on Instagram (not my pic)? It's doing a lot...almost a little WTD-ish, but I can dig it. Wonder what possible inspiration it could be designed around?

I need to see them with a lace swap--like white or blue.

These are def better than the previous two lows posted tho. I like how the inside liner is reminiscent of blue lobsters.

I am pretty sure these are what @ATs Kicks  described as being based on a Wizard of Oz theme.

Quote:

Mentioned a few weeks back:Wizard  of  Oz  themed Dunk Low.- Gradient black toe to light gray upper, clear gray sole, white swoosh, black midsole and a blue plaid inside with a yellow brick road insole.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure these are what @ATs Kicks described as being based on a Wizard of Oz theme.

Yes, that is correct.

Mentioned a few weeks back:

Wizard of Oz themed Dunk Low.
- Gradient black toe to light gray upper, clear gray sole, white swoosh, black midsole and a blue plaid inside with a yellow brick road insole.

Have you ever watched the Wizard of Oz? Remember how the first 20 minutes are in Sepia and then when she lands in Oz it turns into color? They're trying to do too much with this shoe, as someone with a background in film I always love when they touch on things I came up on, and this seems like something that'd be best captured in 3 or 4 releases.

I just wanted to weigh in on this.. I was a heavy heavy drinker from the time I was 15 up until a few months after i turned 21..

But I just could NEVER drink any kind of liquor and eat. I don't know why... I'd drink soda with my meal then as soon as I was done smash a few beers or whatever. But I could never drink while I ate.

Few months after I turned 21 I stopped drinking altogether, haven't drank since ~September 2007.

I dunno, just wanted to weigh in on that.

To keep this on topic, today's wear to work on my afternoon off to fire someone and my daughters dentist appointment:

I miss my pair. A LOT. But I mean I sold them for $200 9/10. But still I want them again..

Have you ever watched the Wizard of Oz? Remember how the first 20 minutes are in Sepia and then when she lands in Oz it turns into color? They're trying to do too much with this shoe, as someone with a background in film I always love when they touch on things I came up on, and this seems like something that'd be best captured in 3 or 4 releases.

A longgggggggggggg time ago bruh

It's an American Classic, I haven't seen it in a good 4 years or so, but the transition from the black/white to color was a big thing in the movie and as cliche as I sound saying this, you should check it out. I enjoyed it a lot more as an adult than I did as a kid growing up.

Also

This is how I recommend watching it while in college.

Back
Top Bottom