2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

original

Hmm did these just come out? I've been out of the loop. Look like Black Homer's.

only place I have seen them is on NDC and the eBay listing where I took the pics from which is the only place I have been able to find actual pictures

Repped.
only place I have seen them is on NDC and the eBay listing where I took the pics from which is the only place I have been able to find actual pictures
I wish I'd known about them, that's a nice color scheme.

Aw man, not this argument AGAIN. Seriously?

And when I say that, I say that in a respectful way to BOTH of you. Leave each other alone for the sake of the thread.
Sorry I'm not sorry. I was the one who let it go initially for the sake of the thread only to have Smokey the Bear bring it back up and still be WRONG. So now I'm happy to be a jerk. Got no respect for that dude anymore.

To repent for even dignifying that back-and-forth (as I usually just try to stay back in the cut on things like that), here's some information that may be helpful to some:

For those that were asking about Tie Dyes, I personally went TTS and they fit perfect. However, if anything go half size up. I'm a true 12 and can wear a 11.5 in lows but rarely highs. 

Also, I think this is a new discount (sorry if already posted) but Giraffes got knocked below retail at Premier (even though you could prob scoop cheaper perhaps somewhere): http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=22744

To repent for even dignifying that back-and-forth (as I usually just try to stay back in the cut on things like that), here's some information that may be helpful to some:

For those that were asking about Tie Dyes, I personally went TTS and they fit perfect. However, if anything go half size up. I'm a true 12 and can wear a 11.5 in lows but rarely highs. 

Also, I think this is a new discount (sorry if already posted) but Giraffes got knocked below retail at Premier (even though you could prob scoop cheaper perhaps somewhere): http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=22744
I went half size up and am VERY happy with my decision. Normally, I'm a clear cut 10 all day, 10.5 was a perfect fit for me. Now and then, I still find my toe scraping a little, but it's so infrequent there's not much point in mentioning it.

I went half size up and am VERY happy with my decision. Normally, I'm a clear cut 10 all day, 10.5 was a perfect fit for me. Now and then, I still find my toe scraping a little, but it's so infrequent there's not much point in mentioning it.
To be fair, I haven't worn them fully yet, only tried on. I think I saw you post on foot, so unless the canvas stretches half size up might be better I guess.

To be fair, I haven't worn them fully yet, only tried on. I think I saw you post on foot, so unless the canvas stretches half size up might be better I guess.
I wore mine to work a couple of days and for me that's the true test. That's when I notice things like toes getting scraped or whatever. I love mine, super comfy. And I got my girl a pair, too (also half size up), and she loves them.

Yep....same old same old

A lot of people on here have been grinding my gears recently. Dude in another thread is giving me ish because I sarcastically said a shoe's suede feels like baby pigs ***. 
sick.gif
Hahaha let him be mad. You talking about those EB X Saucony joints?

Yep....same old same old

A lot of people on here have been grinding my gears recently. Dude in another thread is giving me ish because I sarcastically said a shoe's suede feels like baby pigs ***. :x

Don't make me go look up your post just to find those reactions to that comment. lol I'm laughing right now just reading this and imagining the reaction of someone getting in their feelings over it. :lol: I swear the internet was not made for alot of ppl....well not forums and comments sections at least.

$235 shipped.

It was high but for a deadstock size 14 it was the best I will ever see.
Repped for the pick up.
nthat.gif
 That's a really good price IMO, especially for a size 14 DS.

If I found my size for that I would scoop them up with the quickness too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom