2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was busy at work all day with projects that I barely had time to check the thread but.......I can't believe that eBay quarrel came back up haha: can't the best thread on NT just get along?!

Anyways, those quartersnacks are a must have.....MUST!!!

Last edited:

http://m.hypebeast.com/2014/7/quartersnacks-x-nike-sb-dunk-low-pro

i have a feeling the tie dyes will go on discount. I want them but I been on a no-sneaker-buying kick for a good month now and seeing how long i can last. kinda like the no fap but with spending lol.

i have a feeling the tie dyes will go on discount. I want them but I been on a no-sneaker-buying kick for a good month now and seeing how long i can last. kinda like the no fap but with spending lol.

:lol: I had made it a good month and a half. Before I cracked and got the legion pines for $50 on premier.

that pic of the quartersnacks makes em look fresh. Sorry if this has been discussed before but will these be a GR autocop?

that pic of the quartersnacks makes em look fresh. Sorry if this has been discussed before but will these be a GR autocop?

It has been said they are a GR but I may be alone here but I feel like they will have a similar release to the Baos and SOMPs.

SOMPs were never listed as a GR, the Baos were and as long as you hung out in the thread after the initial hysteria over the missed shipments settled down you could find them in a LOT of shops, hell they even showed up and got marked down on base exchanges based on a few pictures in this thread.

If they are anything like the SOMP, I'm SOL.

I hope that's not the case. Need those QS

Last edited by a moderator:
Once the hype died down on the SOMPs though it was just a matter of paying the going rate, and even that hasn't shot through the roof months later after it became clear that these really were a pretty limited shoe.

SOMPs were never listed as a GR, the Baos were and as long as you hung out in the thread after the initial hysteria over the missed shipments settled down you could find them in a LOT of shops, hell they even showed up and got marked down on base exchanges based on a few pictures in this thread.

Hmmm you are right I forgot the only reason there was trouble with Baos was the whole missed shipments snafu. And I actually don't even remember the SOMPs having a QS or GR title I just remember them being released in Good numbers in the NY area which for the most part seemed like where they all released. But hopefully with the Snacks the "beasts" don't try to scoop them all cause they see "premium" on the box and 3M on the shoes lol

Hmmm you are right I forgot the only reason there was trouble with Baos was the whole missed shipments snafu. And I actually don't even remember the SOMPs having a QS or GR title I just remember them being released in Good numbers in the NY area which for the most part seemed like where they all released. But hopefully with the Snacks the "beasts" don't try to scoop them all cause they see "premium" on the box and 3M on the shoes lol

SOMPs were a QS... maybe even HS... they were super limited and most skates didn't even see them.
Anything under size 8 was really damn unicorn too. It felt like a hyperstrike release to me.
Don't think Canada saw any. Maybe a store or two in Toronto.

SOMPs were a QS... maybe even HS... they were super limited and most skates didn't even see them.
Anything under size 8 was really damn unicorn too. It felt like a hyperstrike release to me.
Don't think Canada saw any. Maybe a store or two in Toronto.

You just made me appreciate my pair a little bit more. and Repped for the vid.

Back
Top Bottom