2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Watching Chumlee stunt in his supreme red lows on Pawn Stars. He's mocking me I know it.
Yeah but he's like a size 10. And I watched some interviews with him, I don't like how he acts about it in the stuff I've seen. He pulls the "I don't like to brag about my sneaks" followed almost immediately by "THIS MY HEAT WALL, HYPEBEASTS GET READY, YA'LL GONNA LOVE ALL THIS LIMITED EXCLUSIVE ISH I GOT!"

^@DanVSMan  don't know how to change his nike.com.uk site back to USA
mean.gif
laugh.gif

On the bottom of the page it'll say choose location or country tho

Or you can try to clear cache and all that
Please. I wouldn't come in here asking if I hadn't already tried that. It's just stuck. Cleared everything, tried different browser, tried changing site on NDC page. Hopefully it resolves itself.

Yeah but he's like a size 10. And I watched some interviews with him, I don't like how he acts about it in the stuff I've seen. He pulls the "I don't like to brag about my sneaks" followed almost immediately by "THIS MY HEAT WALL, HYPEBEASTS GET READY, YA'LL GONNA LOVE ALL THIS LIMITED EXCLUSIVE ISH I GOT!"

He's a clown and all that.

He's actually one of my friends cousins or something like that and he's a clown in real life as well

Anyone know someone who does good custom work in Los Angeles.... the San Fernando Valley would even be better

nike should focus on making quality SB's with better materials and not as many flaws and step up the quality control game. i.e. gold box and older days.

Nike should make Street shark SBs

That's another one of those that I feel would do good in a multiple release pack. Like how they released a Beavis and a Butthead dunk but not one full dunk to represent the show or also the three bears dunks. It'd be nice to see a dunk released for each Shark.

nike should focus on making quality SB's with better materials and not as many flaws and step up the quality control game. i.e. gold box and older days.

I feel like lately they've been doing just that. I'll be honest I did NOT like the quality on a bunch of releases from the cardboard box era and that's why I don't own many from it. But so far with this teal boxes they seem to have taken a step in the right direction on getting quality back up. At least IMO.

If Nike was really about that life they'd make a Rudys chicken SB. :wow: Probably won't ever happen. lol Everytime I visit home I gotta stop by there.

I'M FROM DALLAS...I EAT RUDY'S :lol:

Rudy's good but man Roscoes known all over the country. Literally. Fools touch down and one of the first things they wanna try is that famous fried chicken n waffles!

I wonder how that could happen tho ? Like was Chairman Baos approached? Or did they seek out Nike SB. Any ppl privy to that intel care to share ?? :nerd:

I wonder how that could happen tho ? Like was Chairman Baos approached? Or did they seek out Nike SB. Any ppl privy to that intel care to share ?? :nerd:
these things take months if not years of negotiations between the parties involved.. it's usually the larger company reaching out to the smaller company.. there's a lot of IP/licensing talk involved in getting stuff like this off the ground (if it's a true collab).. for SB's I would imagine these folks are reaching out to nike though.

Last edited:
these things take months if not years of negotiations between the parties involved.. it's usually the larger company reaching out to the smaller company.. there's a lot of IP talk involved in getting stuff like this off the ground (if it's a true collab).. for SB's I would imagine these folks are reaching out nike though.

So what specifically happened to make the chairman bao happen? That's what I want to know.

If there's a food - inspired dunk, it's got to be inspired by the goat sandwich - the cheesesteak. Not really sure how a cheesesteak sb would turn out though :lol:

think about kids meal toys... the toy gives exposure to whatever movie / product it's connected to.. which in the SB community seems to benefit nike more than the skateshop/company the shoe is based on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom