2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Im going to keep posting this periodically until i complete the list so please don't be mad. I need help locating the following in size 11 DS or NDS. Any help is appreciated.

When pigs fly

Born in the USA

Iron Highs

Hulks

Peewees

Jason Voorhees

Huxtables

Skunks

Hufs

Tecates

Unfuturas

Pacmans

Reese Forbes High

Cheech and Chongs

Oceanic Airliner
if we all made lists like this and posted it..

wait, what? you gonna recommend me a vegan cheesesteak joint? 
laugh.gif
They lather it up so much with vegan cheese, mayo, and cook it in some type of teriyaki sauce you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

They lather it up so much with vegan cheese, mayo, and cook it in some type of teriyaki sauce you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
if i make a drive to philly for cheesesteak i want some REAL steak 

Forget Roscoe's give me Gladys knights

And I had this the other day for the first time might be worthy of its own shoe

OMFG.. best SB IDEA hands-down.
Place is dirty amazing! I totally forgot about it!

had lunch there twice while on a business trip.. ordered a chili dog, chili burger and chili fries each time!

Last edited:
Forget Roscoe's give me Gladys knights

And I had this the other day for the first time might be worthy of its own shoe

:lol: man IMO Ben's overrated AF. And before you jump to conclusions yes I've had it , lived in DC 4 years.

Never had gladys knight so I can't comment, but have you had BOTH?

ben's is definitely overrated

but nothing like a greasy chili dog after a night of drinking in DC 
laugh.gif

nike should focus on making quality SB's with better materials and not as many flaws and step up the quality control game. i.e. gold box and older days.
I feel like lately they've been doing just that. I'll be honest I did NOT like the quality on a bunch of releases from the cardboard box era and that's why I don't own many from it. But so far with this teal boxes they seem to have taken a step in the right direction on getting quality back up. At least IMO.
could be due to the strike at china 

ben's is definitely overrated
but nothing like a greasy chili dog after a night of drinking in DC :lol:

after I said that tho---it'd be a dope SB. Sometimes it's not the quality of the food, but what the restaurant represents. In-n-out really ain't all that great, even compared to other joints in LA. But it's a staple... it represents something.

Man I could all day on restaurant themed SBs I'd love to see. I'm from LA so my list would be LA shops

Fatburger (utilizing the colors from the logo, low top)
Randy's (white for the icing, and like a brown to represent the donut; high---cuz the large donut is.. large :lol: )
Roscoe's Chicken in Waffles (idk about the CW; I'd want this the most out of all of 'em)
Lucy's (idk about the CWs either, but the building is yellow with red lettering so something to that nature I supposed)

A few months ago I was kicking that idea around basing it on 80s versions of Fast Food places. Thought popped in my head when they closed the last original styled popeyes to give it a refresh more in line with rest of the company.

This is the style of Popeyes my dunk would emulate, with really nice pebbled leather as the base.

rebelmindz rebelmindz I was always more partial to

Of course it'll always have a soft spot in my heart when it was all I could afford to eat while in NYC for a visit after I blew all my spending money on records.

edit: But I do scarf down some Nathan's those few times I find myself down in Coney Island.

Last edited:
Made so many late night stops at gray's after the clubs 2 for a dollar and a banana daiquiri to wash it down
But Nathan's is more iconic if I was gonna base a sb off of it

Hot off the Press!!!!
2004 Cali Dunk High before end of year.
Spoke with Nike Rep at Agenda this week and confirmed.
10 year anniversary this year.
Confirmed that Nike will be retroing Classics.
Lows into highs and highs into lows.
Sorry no pix at this time.

Let the madness begin...
best news I've heard all year

The concept of retroing classics by turning a low to a high and vice versa. The tiff highs I kinda get, maybe one or two here or there, but just going through all the Huf, Stussy, De La, Cheechs, SOL's, BITUSA, ETC ETC ETC and rereleasing as the other version just seems so boring. Kinda why I didn't like the tiff highs. It's not a classic and never will be since it's a copycat.

And on the J's note, sure it's exciting to get a shot at a shoe you could never afford before (example: Thunder 4's). But all those people who sat on Thunder 4's just had their shoe's value absolutely DESTROYED by Nike/JB's attempt to make a quick dollar off an old idea.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom