2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If there's a food - inspired dunk, it's got to be inspired by the goat sandwich - the cheesesteak. Not really sure how a cheesesteak sb would turn out though :lol:

We referring to specific restaurants tho, not just food. So like what place has world famous cheesesteaks or something

We referring to specific restaurants tho, not just food. So like what place has world famous cheesesteaks or something
tough to pick one place, everyone has their personal favorites. The tourist spots like pats or genos would have to be it though. With the cheesesteak though it should be less about the place and more about the sandwich. :lol:

^ you are prob right about Jims Or Dalessandros. But there are also so many little spits with great cheesesteaks. So hard to pick one.

^ you are prob right about Jims Or Dalessandros. But there are also so many little spits with great cheesesteaks. So hard to pick one.

I mean you can't really go wrong with a cheesesteak; you have to really try to screw up meat, oil and cheese :lol:

Rolls are key; Lisacios are money

Tony Luke's my brother

In my younger days I can't tell you how long I waited for a Jim's after partying it up on South Street
i only had tony lukes at borgata and not in Philly..a friend of mine swears by Pats.i wasn't that impressed..but I thought Jim's was amazing

Last edited:
I mean you can't really go wrong with a cheesesteak; you have to really try to screw up meat, oil and cheese :lol:

Rolls are key; Lisacios are money
rolls are the most key of all ingredients. The roll can be a deal breaker.

Last edited:
someone put me on a cheesesteak spot in philly (not pats or genos)

i'm bout to make a visit in soon

someone put me on a cheesesteak spot in philly (not pats or genos)
i'm bout to make a visit in soon
I'd hit up Jims on south street for the cheesesteak. It's a good steak and you check out south street at the same time.

But if you have the time you have to stop by reading terminal market and pick up a dinics roast pork and broccoli rabe joint. :smokin

So what specifically happened to make the chairman bao happen? That's what I want to know.

Isn't he pretty into street wear and all that goes with it? Running the restaurant and doing the Vice stories you'd meet quite a few people in the biz. Few phone calls get made after a few drinks and boom, suddenly you're doing a sneaker.

On the subject of food dunks, since I have a tendency to stick with what I know I'd love to see a dunk that gave a nod to the french bread that all of the good poboy shops in New Orleans buy from.

Leidenheimer's

If you drive around town between 5-8am you'll see the Delivery trucks around and at shops that haven't opened the delivery is sitting outside next to the door.

It'd play to the simple ideas I like to see on dunks and wouldn't need much in the way of definite connections, MAYBE drop their tagline on the insole "Good to the last crumb."

Im going to keep posting this periodically until i complete the list so please don't be mad. I need help locating the following in size 11 DS or NDS. Any help is appreciated.

When pigs fly

Born in the USA

Iron Highs

Hulks

Peewees

Jason Voorhees

Huxtables

Skunks

Hufs

Tecates

Unfuturas

Pacmans