2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^I don't wanna burst your bubble but it was posted a few pages back.

Still good for those that may have missed it though.

I'm still trying to answer this question...
I see what youre saying, for some reason the couple of on foot pics kinda turned me off but then when i see that shinny patent leather toe i wanna get 2 pairs...

Man b20 everytime you post i have to take a deep breath after laughing from that picture of katy 
laugh.gif

^

First saw pics of Concords and was not a fan. Thought it looked horrible.

Saw on feet pics and it swayed me.

Now that I have them in hand I can't decide if I truly like them or not.

Most likely I'll just be keeping one pair for myself.

As far as the Katy pic goes.... :smh: ..... It was all fun and games in a thread in General that someone else had made calling her out on her hypocritical tendencies that she bestows upon the Youtube world. After Zaya got his panties in a bunch and decided to post on his IG about it I feel obligated to keep it. :lol:

^

As far as the Katy pic goes.... :smh: ..... It was all fun and games in a thread in General that someone else had made calling her out on her hypocritical tendencies that she bestows upon the Youtube world. After Zaya got his panties in a bunch and decided to post on his IG about it I feel obligated to keep it. :lol:

Link me to that thread tho? LOL that broad is annoying.

what's the best place/brand to find a good selection of laces to interchange with SB? sometimes the local spot has a grab basket but its so hit or miss..

^ Here is a good place to start. http://www.fullylaced.com/ShoelacesSB

I know other members have mentioned that they have gotten other colors from various eBay sellers if there is something you want that you can't find there.

Also noticed last time I was at the outlet that they sell SB style laces but they're skinnier than the actual retail versions.

Last edited:
^

As far as the Katy pic goes....
mean.gif
..... It was all fun and games in a thread in General that someone else had made calling her out on her hypocritical tendencies that she bestows upon the Youtube world. After Zaya got his panties in a bunch and decided to post on his IG about it I feel obligated to keep it.
laugh.gif
hahahaahah had no idea about that... you most definetly need to keep that picture 
roll.gif

EDIT: LOL when you said he uploaded it i thought from the general thread i just looked through his ig i never booked this thats hilarous

Last edited:
Picked these up from a sneaker store in Greensboro, NC while I was there for the weekend. I got there when they opened and it was only 5 people in line. They pretty much had a full size run.

Picked these up from a sneaker store in Greensboro, NC while I was there for the weekend. I got there when they opened and it was only 5 people in line. They pretty much had a full size run.

Must be nice to just walk into the store and have a full size run and easily get your pair. The 2 stores I went to marked up the price....one at $115 the other $135. And one store only had 5 pairs and I was 8th in line. Lol.

Must be nice to just walk into the store and have a full size run and easily get your pair. The 2 stores I went to marked up the price....one at $115 the other $135. And one store only had 5 pairs and I was 8th in line. Lol.
Dang..yea..no mark up at this store...85...and he let me get a second pair, sz 12 for my homeboy in TX...came to 181...

Been going through this thread recently cause of the Concord release. Seems like a lot good chill heads up in here. :salute:

Hopefully I can get a size 12 at a reasonable price. Outside of the supreme collabs not really into dunks much.

Dang..yea..no mark up at this store...85...and he let me get a second pair, sz 12 for my homeboy in TX...came to 181...
if it is the spot I'm thinking of, they just got SB lately so not many in town know it. he's good for not charging over retail for anything

My favorite pick up recently - can't beat the simple color blocking.

Someone asked if the grey was suede. Sorry it isn't.
These are already out?  Must be overseas...
Glad to see that my city treated you well...LOL

it's really taking everything i have to not join in on this Tical debate.

im really questioning some of the musical taste in here :x

:lol:

Damn, Im happy that Concord release is over with. Geez, Hope everyone had a happy 4:20, & if you were really feeling/wanting those concords, I hope you got them. It sucks not getting something you want. On another note, I really didn't want them so I had to chill out. No need in taking some beast's pair.

I'm really feeling what Nike SB has in store this year, and I'm happy with whats been releasing. I like how they are retro'ing but they aren't really retro's. So you cant really consider them retro's? I dont know, maybe im pondering too much about it. but yeah. I hope they just keep on doing what they are doing. They haven't let me down yet.

Back
Top Bottom