2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks for the pics, they look good with black laces. Where you located?

I'm in socal.

Here's a close up of them with the black Laces.

These are already out?  Must be overseas...
They probably came in the same time as the concords and got overlooked.

can someone tell me if the concords fit like the recent release dunk lows like the mints or challenge reds? or do they fit a bit different. ordered my pair from premier and half sized up since my tts is an 11 but the recent release dunk run a tad small on my feet.

thanks for the help

According to n-sb.org.... both of these have dropped in the UK. I've seen the mids on here before but this is the first time i've seen or heard of this low.

Also some more pics of the Made for Skates...not my thing but just figured I'd put the pics up.

I dig these! And the guy that posted those gum sole hi's we've been seeing...Cali? Wow. Sounds like they might be hittin' the rest of us soon then. Did they have those Squadron highs out as well out there?

According to n-sb.org.... both of these have dropped in the UK. I've seen the mids on here before but this is the first time i've seen or heard of this low.

Really? Not seen them here, anyone know anything about a uk release of the Concords?

Damn so much nice stuff coming out, atomic/gum sole are a go. Those grey lows look interesting too, I like them better than those wolf greys.

Been going through this thread recently cause of the Concord release. Seems like a lot good chill heads up in here. :salute:

Hopefully I can get a size 12 at a reasonable price. Outside of the supreme collabs not really into dunks much.
Yes indeed, that's what this thread is all about.

Now to resume my hunt for two size 12s...wait out this initial wave and snipe a few auctions.

Just picked up some black XI laces from www.fullylaced.com for the Concord Dunks, feel like the black will look a lot better on them. You can use the discount code NIKESBORG, took off a percentage of the order and free shipping.

I really need to not buy anything until the Grape V's and the FTC Dunks...ive been going a bit hard. Waiting for my Iguana/Camo Dunks to arrive now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom