2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Concord release over. Is it safe to return to the thread?

REPPED

I wish the wolf greys had the suede toe box instead of the mesh like these May GRs and like the original pic had. Oh well, def a nice GR.

lmao, its safe bro. did you get a pair?

I actually did not.

Was only able to try to make calls for about 15 minutes on Saturday and didn't get through.

No biggie either way. I'll survive.

Hope everybody who wanted was able to cop. I see Premier came through in a big way.

Hopefully I can get a size 12 at a reasonable price. Outside of the supreme collabs not really into dunks much.
indifferent.gif

Dang..yea..no mark up at this store...85...and he let me get a second pair, sz 12 for my homeboy in TX...came to 181...
Lucky ducky. I wonder if more stores were marking them up than not. From what I've been hearing, it seems like the former, which is a crying shame (although understandable, thanks to John00's informative post a few weeks ago).
My favorite pick up recently - can't beat the simple color blocking.

Someone asked if the grey was suede. Sorry it isn't.
When did those drop?? I thought those were an upcoming release.
Link me to that thread tho? LOL that broad is annoying.
Only watched 2 of her vids (found it when looking for "Cheech and Chong" customizing jobs), and that was enough for me.
Went with some Classic's today......

Highly underrated.....
Green on Camo doesn't seem like the move, but that green actually works...
Episodes uv a hustla is true grimy Queens ****. Don't know how many blunts I smoked to that when I was on that thug rap tip at 18 years old
I was all about that QU ish back in my HS days. But out of all of them, P was the hardest. That made his fall that much more painful. I still think HNIC was incredibly slept on. That Intro (well, the 2nd track, but the first song on the album) = One of my all-time favs. Never gets old (and my boy and I realized while making a beat that the song is called "Genesis" due to the sample being from a Genesis song; guess Al was feeling lazy that day...). Sorry, I know it's off-topic, but I just can't help myself when it comes to that golden age hip hop (at least what I consider the Golden Age to be - the 90s).
Where do you buy them from? sneakershields.com?
Yup, that's the place. They're a little pricey, but well worth it in my opinion. Definitely don't buy the Force Fields, unless you want to waste $10 (or whatever a box costs (with 1 set per box)...

Concord release over. Is it safe to return to the thread?
That reversible jacket tho... AND the Grant Hills?? Dope get-up (had to check the vid to confirm my memory on the kicks... weed/extacy/acid/cocaine/mushrooms are a hell of a drug!)
Nvr seen these before
What are they called?
Pushead 2s.

Also, in regards to the two Dunks that dropped today via Premier, the low looks pretty clean. Can't eff with mids though (for the most part). Very few mids have made me think "MUST COP" (the November Rains are on the list tho; see-sawing on the Tie-Dye's and the Fender Bass'). And is that ostrich skin on the strap or just some protruding pattern?

Last edited:
:stoneface:

I was all about that QU ish back in my HS days. But out of all of them, P was the hardest. That made his fall that much more painful. I still think HNIC was incredibly slept on. That Intro (well, the 2nd track, but the first song on the album) = One of my all-time favs. Never gets old (and my boy and I realized while making a beat that the song is called "Genesis" due to the sample being from a Genesis song; guess Al was feeling lazy that day...). Sorry, I know it's off-topic, but I just can't help myself when it comes to that golden age hip hop (at least what I consider the Golden Age to be - the 90s).

U can bring the discussion to this thread and we can go on all day, lol: http://niketalk.com/t/533856/the-of...hread-members-can-discuss-music#post_17732953

Last edited:

Link me to that thread tho? LOL that broad is annoying.

Thread got deleted. :smh:

^

First saw pics of Concords and was not a fan. Thought it looked horrible.l
hahahaahah had no idea about that... you most definetly need to keep that picture :rofl:

EDIT: LOL when you said he uploaded it i thought from the general thread i just looked through his ig i never booked this thats hilarous

Yeah that's the pic. I wasn't following either one of them at the time. Cyress was the one that actually made me aware of it. Clearly they're not cut out for NT if they would take something like that to heart and think there was anything meant by it.

Yeah that's the pic. I wasn't following either one of them at the time. Cyress was the one that actually made me aware of it. Clearly they're not cut out for NT if they would take something like that to heart and think there was anything meant by it.

her voice and sporadic hair strokes on her youtube videos is annoying regardless but whatevs she has nice sneaks :rolleyes

Last edited:
That reversible jacket tho... AND the Grant Hills?? Dope get-up (had to check the vid to confirm my memory on the kicks... weed/extacy/acid/cocaine/mushrooms are a hell of a drug!)

Good memory on the Grant Hills. Yeah, that video was shot sometime in the 18 months during which Helly Hansen was popping. But, that brand remains immortalized in this vid and the "Put it on" Big L vid.

I can't even dip into the hip hop thread - I wouldn't get anything done. I probably know more about late 80s - mid 90s hip hop than I do about the sneakers from the same era. I donated most of my cassettes and records to one of my boys who collects everything. But, I still have a digital library that is absurd. One of my best friends taped literally every Stretch and Bob show from 1990 - 1998 and still has all the cassettes. Ever since the internet and youtube and all that stuff, anybody can "have joints" (just like sneakers), but there was a time when stuff like that was like having gold.

This is what my avatar is - http://www.myspace.com/gbothepro

This was the best series of mixtapes in history, IMO.

The power cypha 50 MCs tape was great, 95 Live pts. 1 and 2, The Bad Boy mixtape series was hard AF too, especially the Stretch and the S&S tapes. Clue, Cutmaster C, Ron G, Whoo Kid, and even my dude Camilo all deserve mention. But, nobody was consistently doper than Double R and G-Bo the Pro. They took blends to a whole new place.

AWGs gone mad!

Last edited:
That thread was hilarious, then when I found out that couple was from Florida all I could do is SMH. However, that chick has a dope collection I can't front.

BIP bringing up the power cypha mix tapes, still got a couple of them from tony touch that I still play on the regular, digital now obviously. That was an amazing time .

Good memory on the Grant Hills. Yeah, that video was shot sometime in the 18 months during which Helly Hansen was popping. But, that brand remains immortalized in this vid and the "Put it on" Big L vid.

I can't even dip into the hip hop thread - I wouldn't get anything done. I probably know more about late 80s - mid 90s hip hop than I do about the sneakers from the same era. I donated most of my cassettes and records to one of my boys who collects everything. But, I still have a digital library that is absurd. One of my best friends taped literally every Stretch and Bob show from 1990 - 1998 and still has all the cassettes. Ever since the internet and youtube and all that stuff, anybody can "have joints" (just like sneakers), but there was a time when stuff like that was like having gold.

This is what my avatar is - http://www.myspace.com/gbothepro

This was the best series of mixtapes in history, IMO.

The power cypha 50 MCs tape was great, 95 Live pts. 1 and 2, The Bad Boy mixtape series was hard AF too, especially the Stretch and the S&S tapes. Clue, Cutmaster C, Ron G, Whoo Kid, and even my dude Camilo all deserve mention. But, nobody was consistently doper than Double R and G-Bo the Pro. They took blends to a whole new place.
AWGs gone mad!
I wish I had all the Cassettes I used to have (and even CDs). Even with Napster/file-sharing available, I always loved to get hard copies of stuff, not just for the quality, but for the production/songwriting credits (not to mention the artwork, and just to support the artist, which I do nowadays with itunes purchases, tho, admittedly, not as much as I should be) - back in the day, there was no Wikipedia or anywhere else on the net with that kind of info readily available (at least to my knowledge), and that kind of stuff was crucial to me; even before getting into producing, I was always interested in that kind of information, kind of like I was always interested in basketball players' statistics (other sports too, but none nearly at the level as b-ball). It's that "thirst for knowledge" thing again... 

Never heard of "Double R and G-Bo the Pro"... My mixtape game wasn't nearly as strong as I imagine yours was; coming from Northern VA, there weren't many (or any, really) outlets for mixtapes, and I wasn't hip to the NY scene enough (beyond the big DJs; Clue, Tony Touch, Cutmaster C, Mister Cee, etc) to know what to look for online. Actually, I was pretty much the go-to guy for my boys when it came to mixtapes (and later, mix CDs). I used to take pride in putting together a good mix, making sure the songs flowed well into each other and always trying to stick to themes. Judging by the posts you've made, you definitely seem to know your stuff, so I'll definitely look into Double R and G-Bo the Pro. Any suggestions on where one should start (assuming their stuff is available online and not too hard to find)? If u can, DM with some suggestions. People are, understandably, prolly getting annoyed with all the music talk (enough to open a new thread, which, I might add, is a great idea). Peace

EDIT: Do you remember that Power Cypha tape with the Dead Prez freestyle over "Bucktown USA"? Oh man, that joint is BEYOND TOUGH. Also, from one of the Piecemaker albums, that Cormega interlude? OH BOY. One of my favorite beats/songs, period. Mega was THAT DUDE.
U can bring the discussion to this thread and we can go on all day, lol: http://niketalk.com/t/533856/the-of...hread-members-can-discuss-music#post_17732953
Cool. It needed to be done...

Last edited:
No worries man. Just trying to keep a fellow teamCoco member from catching a banhammer.

But yeah.. I would edit that link out. Its all up to you though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom