2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The Reign in Blood Dunks was one of my first Nike SB cops and I love them, the materials are crazy.
Was anyone on here able to get the limited edition of this release? The one that came with the blood pack?

They're on cassettes in lining the walls of my friend's basement. Most of the best freestyles have been circulated pretty widely by now, and the joints that were broken are well known. I'm sure there's some obscure stuff from Kuirous, Cella Dwellas, and the like, but most of the ill music is out there on the interconnected networks. If you need specific things, PM me and ask me and I can dig up MP3s of most of the Natural Elements features and stuff like that. ...There's a whole lot of cracking on callers though!

Alright, I'm going to clamp the hip hop talk for the sake of the thread. I'll post some sneaks late tonight or something as penance.
Yea, I had most of the Natural E stuff. Gave away alot of tapes and Mix CDs a few years back when i needed extra space. What was the radio station again? 87.9FM? Tuessdays at 11?

New fancy pants pic I posted on my IG

Those flammable / 4th July / firecracker's fell flat on their face... So sad they left them so plain. No toe box print, no green wick touch of color to the swoosh.. Highly disappointed in that release..

Guys, please be mindful about selling outside of the classified section. First warning before infractions or bans go out. Thanks.

well damn...i really didn't think it was that serious

i thought it was more of a lookout

didnt think this would be the thread Mods would be patrolling looking to swing the hammer.

oh well

Last edited:
Quote:
old man rant begin...

why would someone pay reseller prices on concord dunks, when you can easily find used jedi's, tweeds, de la's, or other older heat for the same price? looks and prestige wise it is not even a contest when comparing older dunks with the new releases
mean.gif
oh well, leaves more for me I guess...

end old man rant...
REPPED.. Good Point But Most People Are After Those Because Of That Name And Want That Shoe And That Shoe Only... The Regulars In Here Wouldn't Pay A Crazy Price For Them "At Least I Hope Not" We Would Go Get A Grail Or Something Just My Thought....
would you have rather have ds concord dunks or vnds kicks/hi dunks?
what would you rather see in person while strolling around, concord dunks or de la highs?
which shoe would impress you more to see one of your buddies rock to the bar, concord dunks or rayguns?

again, to me it is not even a question... crazy to me that younger cats on here chase the recent releases... do they not know that dunks are tanks and aren't going to crumble like Jordans?
New releases are my favorite times to snipe auctions.  People chase the new stuff and leave the goodies for me.  Then I clean up on the newer stuff once the hype dies.  Rookies never learn.  Not complaining.
Shout out to SNEAKERFAN1 on hooking a brutha up with some laces. My UNDFTD dunks appreciate it

Dunks with flat laces just didn't sit right even if they did have undefeated written on the lace tips. Also thanks to the budweisers I have brown SB laces for em too.
Glad they arrived.  Definitely look much better with SB laces.

Saying now its supposed to be an all black low and then an all red and white star dunk like the heel pattern. Hmmm!? Just still a rumor though..

well damn...i really didn't think it was that serious

i thought it was more of a lookout

didnt think this would be the thread Mods would be patrolling looking to swing the hammer.

oh well

Mods are just doing their job. Most dudes know whats up. If you have ever been in any of the crazier release threads in the JB section you would know what that "I got size 9 for ___" leads to.

I always appreciate the hookups and the lookout by members but I understand where the mods are coming from just because I've been around for a while and seen it happen...

With that being said once again I'm looking for St. Pattys under retail if anyone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Still putting in work to find a second pair of the Concords in size 11, found one for my coworker though.

Awaiting my Iguana Camo dunks to come this week, cant wait to rock thos.

Black leather nike sb Koston 2's

too plain imo.

And his golf shoe  

Which im seriously considering for golf season, was going for 1980's coke dealer/pimp look on the fairway this year anyway

Daaaaamn, that's some real dedication right there. Any way I can get a hold of this? PM Me.
IMO best mixtape of all time: DJ Premier NY Reality Check
smokin.gif
Dope mixtape, but best of all time?? To each his own tho... Primo was the God. On another note, remember when Christina Aguilera's album "Back To Basics" dropped? That was one of the weirdest collabos EVER. Good album though, can't front (and you KNOW the only reason I listened to it was for Primo... I swear!! lol)
They're pretty hard to find.

I'm occupied until late this evening, but I'll upload some stuff to Sound Cloud or something and PM you a link to download some time this week.

Don't even get me started on Mega... Have you ever heard "Going Straight Up" from the 1989 Hot Day album. ...He's still referring to himself as Mc Cor at that point, but drops raps that are way ahead of his time. He was as far ahead of his time in '89 as Lord Finesse was.

Re: Tony Touch, to me, while there were plenty of good spots on the Power Cypha 2 and 3 tapes, but the fact that he did them so quickly after the first one - which took 50 tapes to get to - weakened the idea a bit . On the original, Nine killed it with verse using all the rapper names. And, then of course, Deck leaks the Triumph verse like a year before that album drops. (Killa Sin was incredible as well - he's the most underrated Wu affiliate of all time - and single handedly saved me from regretting purchasing the first Killa Army album - his 8 or so verses were worth my $8.99... which back in that day was enough for an el, a 40, AND a pack of cigarettes!
Nah, I never heard that early Mega you're talking about, but I'll have to check for that. Killa Sin tho... Couldn't have said it better. His verses was the ONLY thing that had me listening to that album. We used to listen to his verse on "Swinging Swords" on a non-stop loop... He had a very similar sound to one of the cats in MOOD (can't remember the dude's name... that was my psychedelic/extacy period, and I'm convinced that stuff damaged my brain heavily - fortunately my brain was already at a high level, so I could afford to lose some of it...lol); whoever that guy was, he was killing ish as well. I'm sure you've heard DOOM, but if you haven't, that's also one of the Best Kept Secrets from back then (although I guess it's not too big a secret, considering Kweli and Hi-Tek were a part of it)..

Where are u from? I'm guessing you're definitely from NY (or somewhere very close) with all the knowledge you're dropping. Even with the internet and the thirst I had, it was very hard to find that older kind of stuff online. I'm surprised we didn't make any pilgrimages to NY during that period of my life. One day, I'll have to do it. On another note, I posted a tweet about Sauce Money the other day on Twitter, and dude replied back to me! I thought that was kinda funny. I kinda dissed him a little, asking where he had gone, but I'm glad I had also given him props in the same sentence. Always wondered what happened to that guy. Apparently he's still alive, and according to Jaz-O, extremely obese. After hearing back from him, I went and searched for him on youtube and came across a KaySlay freestyle from last year, and dude can, surprisingly, still spit. Most guys from that era are out of pace with the current spitters, but he surprisingly still has it. Another blast from the past... lol. But thanks for sharing. Definitely will look out for that download link. Gotta respect any cat with that knowledge. That era of music was unmatchable. Even the underground underground cats could spit hard. Brooklyn Academy was on some serious ish. Mr Metaphor was beastly! Ok, this needs to end now. This is getting to deep...lol

Dope mixtape, but best of all time?? To each his own tho... Primo was the God. On another note, remember when Christina Aguilera's album "Back To Basics" dropped? That was one of the weirdest collabos EVER. Good album though, can't front (and you KNOW the only reason I listened to it was for Primo... I swear!! lol)

Nah, I never heard that early Mega you're talking about, but I'll have to check for that. Killa Sin tho... Couldn't have said it better. His verses was the ONLY thing that had me listening to that album. We used to listen to his verse on "Swinging Swords" on a non-stop loop... He had a very similar sound to one of the cats in MOOD (can't remember the dude's name... that was my psychedelic/extacy period, and I'm convinced that stuff damaged my brain heavily - fortunately my brain was already at a high level, so I could afford to lose some of it...lol); whoever that guy was, he was killing ish as well. I'm sure you've heard DOOM, but if you haven't, that's also one of the Best Kept Secrets from back then (although I guess it's not too big a secret, considering Kweli and Hi-Tek were a part of it)..

Where are u from? I'm guessing you're definitely from NY (or somewhere very close) with all the knowledge you're dropping. Even with the internet and the thirst I had, it was very hard to find that older kind of stuff online. I'm surprised we didn't make any pilgrimages to NY during that period of my life. One day, I'll have to do it. On another note, I posted a tweet about Sauce Money the other day on Twitter, and dude replied back to me! I thought that was kinda funny. I kinda dissed him a little, asking where he had gone, but I'm glad I had also given him props in the same sentence. Always wondered what happened to that guy. Apparently he's still alive, and according to Jaz-O, extremely obese. After hearing back from him, I went and searched for him on youtube and came across a KaySlay freestyle from last year, and dude can, surprisingly, still spit. Most guys from that era are out of pace with the current spitters, but he surprisingly still has it. Another blast from the past... lol. But thanks for sharing. Definitely will look out for that download link. Gotta respect any cat with that knowledge. That era of music was unmatchable. Even the underground underground cats could spit hard. Brooklyn Academy was on some serious ish. Mr Metaphor was beastly! Ok, this needs to end now. This is getting to deep...lol
again, Can you guys keep all this music talk to the other thread?? 

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom