2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

BIP I would also appreciate the link for the cormega joints.. One of the older artists I've been tryna study up on.

Is there a RD for the fireworks yet? Don't recall seeing one.

Inspired by Slayer’s Reign In Blood album artwork, Brooklyn Projects previews its upcoming effort alongside Nike SB. Working with the Dunk High, the Los Angeles-based shop gave the shoes a brown suede treatment, with a leather swoosh, toe and side panels as well as red accents and denim heels. The shoes still don’t have a set release date but there are rumored to only have been 814 pairs produced in total.

They kind of resemble a mix of the Krampus/Iron man highs to me. With the use of the different materials and color schemes. Hence theres no yellow like the Ironmans but...... yeah. :lol:

Inspired by Slayer’s Reign In Blood album artwork, Brooklyn Projects previews its upcoming effort alongside Nike SB. Working with the Dunk High, the Los Angeles-based shop gave the shoes a brown suede treatment, with a leather swoosh, toe and side panels as well as red accents and denim heels. The shoes still don’t have a set release date but there are rumored to only have been 814 pairs produced in total.
Pretty sure these released a couple years ago...

Last edited:
Uhhh the slayers already released back in 2011 lol. 

I always get the Slayers and Cigar city mixed up. I'm guessing the flammables will be released in June, I don't have any sources though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure these released a couple years ago...
Uhhh the slayers already released back in 2011 lol. 
When I saw you guys post that... I was like
sick.gif
lol

Only pair of High's I've purchased were the Anderson Camos which was years ago. Not a big fan of Mids either.

Shout out to SNEAKERFAN1 on hooking a brutha up with some laces. My UNDFTD dunks appreciate it

Dunks with flat laces just didn't sit right even if they did have undefeated written on the lace tips. Also thanks to the budweisers I have brown SB laces for em too.

Last edited:
old man rant begin...

why would someone pay reseller prices on concord dunks, when you can easily find used jedi's, tweeds, de la's, or other older heat for the same price? looks and prestige wise it is not even a contest when comparing older dunks with the new releases :smh: oh well, leaves more for me I guess...

end old man rant...

old man rant begin...

why would someone pay reseller prices on concord dunks, when you can easily find used jedi's, tweeds, de la's, or other older heat for the same price? looks and prestige wise it is not even a contest when comparing older dunks with the new releases :smh: oh well, leaves more for me I guess...

end old man rant...

REPPED.. Good Point But Most People Are After Those Because Of That Name And Want That Shoe And That Shoe Only... The Regulars In Here Wouldn't Pay A Crazy Price For Them "At Least I Hope Not" We Would Go Get A Grail Or Something Just My Thought....

old man rant begin...

end old man rant...

REPPED.. Good Point But Most People Are After Those Because Of That Name And Want That Shoe And That Shoe Only... The Regulars In Here Wouldn't Pay A Crazy Price For Them "At Least I Hope Not" We Would Go Get A Grail Or Something Just My Thought....

would you have rather have ds concord dunks or vnds kicks/hi dunks?
what would you rather see in person while strolling around, concord dunks or de la highs?
which shoe would impress you more to see one of your buddies rock to the bar, concord dunks or rayguns?

again, to me it is not even a question... crazy to me that younger cats on here chase the recent releases... do they not know that dunks are tanks and aren't going to crumble like Jordans?

old man rant begin...

end old man rant...

if i could find tweeds, de la's, etc for ~$180 NDS then i would be all over it. I paid $108 and $137 for the concords.

Most places in So Cal always rose the price to reseller prices even back during the silver boxes.

if i could find tweeds, de la's, etc for ~$180 NDS then i would be all over it. I paid $108 and $137 for the concords.

Most places in So Cal always rose the price to reseller prices even back during the silver boxes.
repped. For real, rayray3thousand tell me where I can find those for the concord resell prices haha I'd cop in a second

I like the lace swamp on those unftd dunks and +1 on the 'old man rant', I felt the same way when I read what some of the prices were going for and people were paying. I guess it goes back to what you think it's worth.

Fam, edit this and put it in your sig. BigJ will be here in NO time to clean up Stan, don't get caught in the crossfire.

Last edited:

Tell me about it. Lol I remember when my local spot had Unkles for $250, Hunters for $130 and Tweeds for $130 and I thought that was a lot. I was pissed about that Unkle price but I'd pay for that now.

Local spot didn't get any concords but still sitting on mc-rads and spot's as if 330 today in new haven ct if anyone is still looking for those

Back
Top Bottom