2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Well fine ill add incentives. ..

the concept was cool in theory.. i just can't hang with the colors, the flashbulb flashies or the camera "logo"... and i don't care for it being a high.
PASS

BPs first 2 kicks..fire..then it started trickling down

I'm still looking for DS sz 11 slayers

I'm gunning for the YOTH tomorrow at BLUETILE, I'm going down there with hopes of winning the contest and if not, buying them in that elusive size 13!!!

I'm gunning for the YOTH tomorrow at BLUETILE, I'm going down there with hopes of winning the contest and if not, buying them in that elusive size 13!!!

Dammit! there goes my chance

Unfortunately the contest result was already announced but good luck copping in person man

that was my face when I saw those tre ads...i can't believe it's been  5 years since I last had those on foot smh.

I feel like it's gonna be impossible for me to find an 11, let alone a ds pair.

I never thought I'd get em.

Then I was going through my friends pile of kicks and saw them.

He ended up giving em to me for Christmas

well since were talking tres, all I have left is the box but the inner label is dope

I never thought I'd get em.

Then I was going through my friends pile of kicks and saw them.

He ended up giving em to me for Christmas
That's awesome man! I will find them somehow. That shoe defines my middle school/skating years for me, I only wore those, fallen trooper (chris cole's model) and the enjoi lakais (cairo foster pro model). I had many more skate shoes but I had multiples of all those shoes. miss them so much.

That's awesome man! I will find them somehow. That shoe defines my middle school/skating years for me, I only wore those, fallen trooper (chris cole's model) and the enjoi lakais (cairo foster pro model). I had many more skate shoes but I had multiples of all those shoes. miss them so much.

I jsut love em because I love back to the future.

Then I wanted all the colors I can get my hands on because of how comfy and nice looking shoe

Back
Top Bottom