2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Brain freeze, did these ever release?
Denim Highs? Yea.......that can be another shoe or the pic you posted is a little iffy

Just went back and looked at the bidders list and no the guy who won was a new bidder on the item. He pretty much sniped me sniping lol
Let that be a lesson, when sniping put in a max bid, a number you'd still be OK paying and feeling like you got a deal. Don't just bid 5 bucks over, chances are there are people watching eBay steals, probably from here :lol:

Jeez I haven't kept up with every sb release, but that **** is simply an unacceptable way to talk to other grown people spending hundred of dollars on black and white sneakers

and what is with all the black and white collabs all over the place. 

Last edited:
Just for the record and a Mod/Admin can post screen caps of IP addresses if they think otherwise, that's not an alias account I have set up for trolling. It has made for an entertaining afternoon as I run my errands, but I'm not sure why he's so mad.

this is how i need my sneaker wall to look like (big enough to fit the box and everything else with each sneaker)

Just for the record and a Mod/Admin can post screen caps of IP addresses if they think otherwise, that's not an alias account I have set up for trolling. It has made for an entertaining afternoon as I run my errands, but I'm not sure why he's so mad.
BIZZARO MINTS IS SLANDERING YOUR GOOD NAME

Back
Top Bottom