2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've had my fair share of flame wars on other forums, but about a decade ago I started letting go of all the anger and mellowed out into the person I am now. Still fall into bad habits when I hang out with some old friends, but no where near the ish stirrer that I once was.

I've had my fair share of flame wars on other forums, but about a decade ago I started letting go of all the anger and mellowed out into the person I am now. Still fall into bad habits when I hang out with some old friends, but no where near the ish stirrer that I once was.
i never flame nor troll on niketalk

I didn't see anyone post it

Jeez I haven't kept up with every sb release, but that **** is simply an unacceptable way to talk to other grown people spending hundred of dollars on black and white sneakers

and what is with all the black and white collabs all over the place. 

Dom be calling out people for fist fights too lmao

It's Brooklyn Projects … Not Foot Locker

He can Talk to people anyway he feels IMO… Especially when crazy Kids are bugging all day...

That's the Perks of Owning your own Business...

Granted it's not the smartest way to treat customers…but Hey…. He's The Boss

It's Brooklyn Projects … Not Foot Locker

He can Talk to people anyway he feels IMO… Especially when crazy Kids are bugging all day...

That's the Perks of Owning your own Business...

Granted it's not the smartest way to treat customers…but Hey…. He's The Boss
That's a pretty ****** way to keep customers around is all I'm saying. 

And i think the opposite, the smaller you are the more important it is to just cool your engines, social media is a not a 'let me log on to see how much everyone wants to love me and give me blow jobs' kind of thing.

I actually got rid of a lot of my Js and SBs..so buying more sneakers is ok I guess lol..

I don't like Jordan's anymore..only 1s..breds specifically

I love how dunks are priced really well

I sold every Jordan I own minus the SB 1's

I'm done with JB; I'm not paying $200+ for crap quality when I get can get 3-4 SB's for that price

I'm done with JB; I'm not paying $200+ for crap quality when I get can get 3-4 SB's for that price
same here

i sold my royals last month for a pretty fair price

and all i have are da white lm jawnz which i looooooove

i did the same thing, i was disgusted by how jordan brand operated and every where you went people had the same jordans.

but now u got da same sbs as everyone
the difference is you are less likely of being somewhere with the same SBs on, plus they make way more jordans which are released in way larger numbers at way more stores and are continuously retroed.  So for every 2500 pairs of SOMPS there are 5 million bred 11's.

Pardon my ignorance I was in a hazy vacation state last week

What's the difference in the GR and BP version? Is that swoosh different

They don't look bad minus the camera in that pic

Back
Top Bottom