2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thank you mwhstuff and Dcypoe81 :smokin :smokin :smokin

Vibe in this thread has been kinda weird lately.. Lets mellow out a bit guys. Try and keep it cooler than a polar bear colony.

Got home from work and I see these bad boys waitin. Big shouts to mwhstuff for posting the shop, and Dcypoe81 for pointing these out!

I had to pass on em' way back but had to pull the trigger on em after getting those birches in hand. Always get worried when I order kicks from the UK. Them brits never double box anything lol

:smokin dope pick-ups, glad they had your size. repped

I agree with everything john bip and foam wrote. I wanted to grab a pair of concords for trade bait but its too much of a hassle. If we can't meet up then chances are it won't work, I find it funny dudes that want to "trade" but won't ship first, I can't say I blame them.

Offered a guy 140$ for a pair of Thai temple last week but he said he wanted to trade, so we work out a trade for a pair of jays he wanted. Asked him if he wanted to ship first he said no way. Time wasted.

I agree with John.

Some thoughts on trades.

Trades work in a tighter knit community. In the Team AF1 thread, I've done many trades from doubles. Not too long ago, I traded one dude a pair of carotene jewels for a pair of '96 black patent lows. We each had extras of pairs that were hard to come by. Trades also work well if you have access to a specific niche of something at a good price. At one point, I've had up to 8 or 9 pairs of OG Black/Red XIs in my possession. I've since sold some and traded others. But, all that has happened with people I trust... all people I've met on the internet (few of my actual boys care at all about sneaks), but people with whom I've developed actual friendships.

In a good trade, both parties think they are winning. And, I might even suggest that if you don't care if the other person is getting screwed in the deal, then you probably don't know that person all that well, and are taking a bigger risk than you think by engaging in the transaction and should maybe rethink doing it at all, as perhaps you are the one about to get taken advantage of. There's not a single person I've done a trade with who would not trade with me again. Having legit sneakerfriends is a pretty valuable resource in this hobby, and burning bridges just isn't worth it if you plan to be around for the long haul.

BTW, there are also plenty of times when instead of buying something and then trying to trade, we'll just contact the person directly and let them know about the link. That happens here too. We've even done things where somebody is selling off a chunk of a collection and we'll just "draft" out the listing among ourselves and say, hey, I'll lay off those if you don't bid on these. Anytime me and one of my sneakerfriends get into a bidding war, we both always feel bad and dumb. He's like, yo, if I knew I was driving up the price against you, I would have just called off the dogs. And, then I'm like, "Yo, if I knew you wanted these, I would have let you have them - I already have a pair anyway."
Great comment. I feel what you're saying 100%. Honestly, that's probably why I've never done a trade since getting back into copping kicks again; I don't know anybody well enough to trust them in the transaction. I have, however, hooked a friend up with great deals, and if we were to trade, I'd never take advantage of him, and I know he wouldn't do it to me. It sounds like you have built a good group of friends online, which, in the sneaker world, probably isn't too common of a thing. At least with the younger cats. Older heads understand the concept of reciprocity much more, and tend to look out for each other more as well. I'm sure I'll eventually do trades with someone, but I'd never bust a trade with them unless I felt comfortable with them and believed they weren't trying to get over on me, which is pretty much par for the course in the "sneaker game". Also, for the kiddies out there, everything you said about sneakerfriends could be replaced with the word "friends" and make sense. It's never wise to burn bridges with anyone, and it's always better to build than destroy. 
I don't think it's wrong for people to cop things to use as "trade bait" but I do think it's sort of pointless. Look, lets keep it trill, NOT MANY PEOPLE that are claiming to cop things to use as "trade bait" are actually making trades. Most people use "trade" as a code word for resell. The only person I've seen cop something for trade here on NT and they actually made a trade, was a guy that traded the Yeezy 2's for a DMP Pack, South Beach Lebron 8s and a BUNCH of other stuff that was crazy. SO many of these newbie's get f**ked over making trades it's not even funny. Fakes are SO great these days and the culture so full of scammers, making trades are a super hassle unless it's one of your homies.

Now, if I could make a trade that I felt like benefited me more then the other person would I make it? YES! But, if the person agrees to make the trade, then they probably value whatever I'm giving them more then they value what they're giving up. For example, if I had a pair of Galaxy Foams and you offered me some SBs that I'd been looking for I'd be MORE then happy to give you those monstrosities. Now with that said, most would say that that trade would be stupid but I DON'T VALUE/LIKE FOAMS at all, so me getting what I love and you getting crap (in my eyes) seems great to me. 
I appreciate what you're saying. As far as I go, I don't buy stuff to sell as trade bait, but I definitely buy stuff to sell to buy kicks I like, which I think is a very similar concept. People seem to look at that as something so much worse than copping stuff to trade, which I think is laughable. As far as the trade issue, that might be true, with the other party not valuing what they are trading as much as you do, but that's not always the case. Sometimes, the person might not know what they have, or they just don't mind taking a loss in value because they want what you have that badly.
CCS is having another big sale! Birches going for 79.99, damn near full size run. Lots of other stuff up too. Free shipping code IPCCV2N3.

Link: http://shop.ccs.com/Nike-SB/_-_/N-gn?Nao=0&cm_PAGE=0
Kicksdeals was on it! ... an hour and a half after you.

With everyone talking about trades and its risk about shipping first and what not: idk if any of you are part of NDSBG Marketplace on Facebook, but it's basically your average marketplace. Recently the admins have developed a trade system where you ship your trades to them first and then they inspect it to see if the items were as described, then they ship them out to the receivers of the trade. I've never used it but apparently it's a very nominal fee to the admins. Just thought I'd put it out there in case dudes didn't have a way to safely trade.

Another system I've heard people use, is that the two parties basically buy the shoes from one another via Paypal for the same price, which is like double the market value of the shoe. This solves several problems, though not all.

1. You have paypal involved, so if you are never sent the item, you can file a complaint and get a refund.
2. You paid way more than the item was worth, so if you get the item, the only way to be whole is to send yours out so you can fill the obligation of the other transaction so you can get your sum. ...Basically, if one person winds up with just the shoe and the other person with nothing, the person who "stole" the shoe is screwed because he paid twice what it is worth and can't get anything from the other person because he can't supply evidence to fight the paypal claim against him.

...It's like a pseudo-escrow that neither party can recoup until the transaction is done to both parties satisfaction.

Last edited:
Anybody in here ever used step by step sneakers?

I ordered a pair of size 9 Iron lows & they refunded me....
Just ordered a pair of iron lows 8.5 yesterday, have yet to hear a shipment confirmation.

Ill give it another day, but they are making me nervous

Anybody in here ever used step by step sneakers?

I ordered a pair of size 9 Iron lows & they refunded me....
Just ordered a pair of iron lows 8.5 yesterday, have yet to hear a shipment confirmation.

Ill give it another day, but they are making me nervous
That's odd... I've never done business with them but I was almost 100% they're legit. What shoes did they refund you for just out of curiosity? 

Last edited:
With everyone talking about trades and its risk about shipping first and what not: idk if any of you are part of NDSBG Marketplace on Facebook, but it's basically your average marketplace. Recently the admins have developed a trade system where you ship your trades to them first and then they inspect it to see if the items were as described, then they ship them out to the receivers of the trade. I've never used it but apparently it's a very nominal fee to the admins. Just thought I'd put it out there in case dudes didn't have a way to safely trade.

Another system I've heard people use, is that the two parties basically buy the shoes from one another via Paypal for the same price, which is like double the market value of the shoe. This solves several problems, though not all.

1. You have paypal involved, so if you are never sent the item, you can file a complaint and get a refund.
2. You paid way more than the item was worth, so if you get the item, the only way to be whole is to send yours out so you can fill the obligation of the other transaction so you can get your sum. ...Basically, if one person winds up with just the shoe and the other person with nothing, the person who "stole" the shoe is screwed because he paid twice what it is worth and can't get anything from the other person because he can't supply evidence to fight the paypal claim against him.

...It's like a pseudo-escrow that neither party can recoup until the transaction is done to both parties satisfaction.

These are very interesting, never heard of it before. Thanks for sharing the info.

Tag seems a bit suspect to me...

The style code is off, it should be 313171 - 331.
Kinda thought the same thing but I saw a pair on eBay (a sample interestingly enough) that was definitely legit and had the exact same tag

the style code on the sample pair is the same as my pics as well

Last edited:
At that price...you could just cop on eBay. I didn't like the fact that I paid $110 in store, but $160 plus shipping is a bit much for this shoe in particular. IMO at least.

Back
Top Bottom