2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I seen that post on Twitter with they name across the heal and RT'd with whyyyyy. I'll wait on the QS like everyone else. You imagine if SPOT would've did that with the SPOTs smh.

^ THanks and repped. Just a quick question will the "QS" be more available then the "BP" or vise versa?~

^ yes, just like the WPF and SPoTs, BP has 'their release', and a bigger QS release comes later to shops. I believe they tweeted they'll have 100 pair for online purchases. However, like many here will tell you BP is full of *****, so we'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seen that post on Twitter with they name across the heal and RT'd with whyyyyy. I'll wait on the QS like everyone else. You imagine if SPOT would've did that with the SPOTs smh.
Yeah or if the cncpts edition WPFs had a giant concepts logo slapped on the back of them. It's funny, because i remember originally they were going to have a gold star (like on the actual walk of fame) embroidered into the back of the shoe. That would have worked 100000x better and actually gone along with the theme of the shoe, would have actually made their exclusive edition somewhat special and unique in a good way. But it looks like they let their hubris get the better of them and said, "Screw something that actually goes with the concept, lets just fuc*king throw our name on the back and call it a day. That way we get some free advertising out of this." BP gets the honor of being the first SB to get something exclusive like this embroidered on to their pairs, and just soils it. How expectable. 

The more I think about it maybe the embroidery is just a F&F release.. ( Friends and Family).

But then they've been saying for months that " The In store pairs will have different materials ( which I was doubting from the get go) but this could possibly qualify for "Different Materials".

I guess we'll just have to wait for more info form them...... But if that's the actual version that is to be sold I will not waste my time and just grab the QS version.

^ It worked.

Nice feel goods ( still need to get me a pair ) and Oceanic Airlines.

I just saw a pair of Oceanics recently and was shocked at the asking price... .Apparently these spiked sometime over the years. Still have a DS pair sittin.. Could never put together an outfit I liked with them. :lol:

^ THanks and repped. Just a quick question will the "QS" be more available then the "BP" or vise versa?~
Any store version is going to be more limited than the QS version. At least, I'm assuming that's the case. Usually, store versions have special packaging and accessories that come with the shoe, which makes it seem more likely that that version would be more limited than the QS "box and shoes" version.

^ It worked.

I just saw a pair of Oceanics recently and was shocked at the asking price... .Apparently these spiked sometime over the years. Still have a DS pair sittin.. Could never put together an outfit I liked with them.
laugh.gif
I've been steady searching for a pair of Oceanics at a good price. I'm as big of a Lost fan as there could be, so it's a MUST I get a pair, strictly off the love. White/blue/red tee, jeans, blue hat. Bam. Done. Solid tee/jeans or slacks/hat is pretty much the dress code (plus some fly kicks of course). I've really simplified my gear over the past few years. I've realized the best move is to go for the more simple pieces, because those will be good forever. I look back at some of the stuff I used to wear 10 years ago, and it's baffling to me...

EDIT: @dmac : your friend is a smart man.

Last edited:
^ It worked.

I just saw a pair of Oceanics recently and was shocked at the asking price... .Apparently these spiked sometime over the years. Still have a DS pair sittin.. Could never put together an outfit I liked with them. :lol:

Repped man. As regards to the Oceanic's, my good friend ALWAYS says " just let the shoes shine" Meaning, netural colors and the Oceanics.

I know you guys have seem it time and time again but I just wanted to post my shot. Thanks to spacej23 for the info. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have gotten a size 8. You have been repped.
Cotdamn you killed that shot, sir. PROPS x 10. By far the best HF pic I've seen, PERIOD.

Supposedly the star on the back of the WOF is what the city was upset about, which is actually understandable. I had heard that when BP first mentioned the "legal troubles" with the shoe, and they just replied to someone on twitter reiterating that.

Repped again UnCut.

I just want to make sure. I want the QS version and it's goo to hear they would be more available than the BP version.~

Another reason I like the QS more. All they did was stick their branding all over the shoe. It ruins the look for me. I was pretty sure these are called the walk of fames, not the BROOKLYN PROJECTS BP LOOK WE DESIGNED IT dunk. It just doesn't tie into the theme at all, shameless self advertising is all it is.
Agree 100% REPPED

I can see the tweet now...:lol:

Whatever happened to simplicity brings out the best in sneakers? Why ruin a good thing? I'm with you on this guys...QS store versions for me.

John00: You in the Bay? Did NOT know that. I should be around starting in the middle of May.

Back
Top Bottom